Were you born with all defenses every time you need your body. It’s called your immune system . And if he maintains his strong immunity you never have to worry about any illness.
Unfortunately, however, their immune system decreases with age. This opens the door to chronic diseases and other conditions related to aging. These include everything from infections to cancer.
That’s why one of the best anti-aging products that I use with my patients is plans to boost its immune system.
In a minute, I’ll show you how you can flip the switch on your immune system. But first, let’s talk a little about how your immunity works.
Its natural immune system relies on an army of defenders. These guards are composed of different types of white blood cells. They include:
||These chemicals send messages between cells. Regulate immunity, inflammation and the production of white blood cells. There are dozens of different types. Each type of different target cells. The most important are the interleukins, interferon and TNF-α.|
|These cells engulf and destroy foreign invading cells. They have a short life so that your body has to keep replacing.|
|B cells attack invading bacteria, viruses and toxins. T cells destroy the body’s own cells that have been taken by viruses or become cancerous.|
|Natural killer cells||NK cells are a type of lymphocyte. They destroy pathogens including certain cancer cells. Adhere to the surfaces of infected cells, break their outer membrane, and cause them to explode.|
In a healthy immune system, these cells work to fight disease and infection. But an old or weak system allows flourish invaders and destroy their health.
Today, I want to tell you about an exciting, new technology that can help restore robust immune defenses he had in his younger days.
I’m talking about Laser therapy blood intravenously or IV laser treatment .
This treatment has nothing to do with surgical lasers, which are used to cut, burn and burn diseased tissue.
I’m talking about soft lasers operating at lower power consumption. Instead of destroying tissues which repair. soft lasers have been used to help heal 1.2
- spinal injuries
- herniated discs
- arthritis articulation
This new therapy can also treat your blood to activate the immune system. Low light level increases blood flow, stimulates the immune system and reduces inflammation.
IV lasers change how cells work. Studies show that exposure of blood to the soft laser light causes white blood cells expressing antibodies, interferons and interleukins.
also activates macrophages, increases in T cells and B cells and release cytokines. 3.4 IV laser treatments have also been shown to regenerate the lymphatic system and increase the circulation of lymph. 5
stimulation of the body’s immunity obviously affects the healing of burns. In a study of 95 patients with burns, IV laser therapy was added to other treatments. This helped reduce complications from 26.4% to 16%. And it helped reduce mortality rates from 16% to 3.8%. 6
In addition to boosting the immune system, laser therapy IV has also been used in cases of:
Y the great thing about this therapy is that it is as quick and painless as a blood test. I use it myself. This is what happens …
A small catheter is inserted into the arm vein in the elbow. The catheter tip has a small bulb that emits a special laser. In about 10 minutes, all the blood in your body circulates beyond the beam.
As blood flows past the laser light, it is radiated with a specific wavelength. Different wavelengths have different colors and can appear red, blue, green or yellow.
And this beam shines so cool, it can not damage any healthy cells.
When I tried laser therapy IV in myself I felt very good. I was hyper-alert and full of energy. He was more focused and lucid than I’ve felt in my life.
- Feeling better overall;
- Improving sleep patterns;
- Best mood;
- Reduction of medicines;
- Increased athletic performance.
For best results, I recommend getting sessions once a day or every other day, for a total of three to 10 sessions.
Here at the Institute Sears for Anti-Aging Medicine, we are very pleased to offer laser therapy IV. Just call my staff at 561-784-7852 for details. Or you can visit my website at www.searsinstitute.com .
To your good health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
1. T Moshkovska, J Mayberry “It’s time to try laser therapy low intensity in Britain. ” Masters Med J 2005; 81: 436-441 doi: 10.1136 / pgmj.2004.027755
2. Ohshiro T., R. Calderhead “The role of laser therapy low reactive power in revitalizing grafts and flaps failing.” Laser Surg. Med . 1989 1 31.
3. The W, Litscher G, Wang X, et al. “Intravenous blood laser irradiation, interstitial laser acupuncture, electroacupuncture on an animal experimental environment :. Preliminary results of HRV and electrocorticographic Recordings” ECAM . 2013; 2013: 169249. z
4. Mikhailov VA, Skobelkin OK. “Application of low intensity laser irradiation preoperatively in patients with cancer.” Book of Abstracts of the International Congress. The use of lasers in surgery and medicine, Moscow, 1989, Part III, p.40-41.
5. Livens P. “The influence of laser in the lymphatic system.” Surg Laser. med . 1988. 175. 8
6. Nazarov IP, Popov AA, Mal’tseva MA, et al. “State of neuroendocrine systems and immunity in patients with burns.” Anesteziologiya i Reanimatologiya . 1994; (1): 5-8. (Rus).