Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic medicine systems. The selection of action is based on the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be recovered by removing all signs and symptoms suffered by the patient. The goal of homeopathy is not only to treat erectile dysfunction but to address its underlying causes and individual susceptibility. With respect to therapeutic medication, several well proven drugs are available to treat erectile dysfunction that can be selected on the basis of the cause, feel and details of complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic physician in person. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of erectile dysfunction:
Homeopathic treatment of erectile dysfunction:
- Caladium – Erectile dysfunction due to masturbation. Penis relaxed with violent sexual desire. Erections when half asleep in the morning when it ceases completely awake. Impotence in the debauchery of age who are unable to have sexual intercourse due to lack of erections. Mentally and physically prostrated by sexual excesses and smoking or chewing snuff
- Natrium Mur – delayed emission during the embrace
- Arnica – erectile dysfunction due to fall or blow
- Mercury – erectile dysfunction due to syphilis.
- Damiana – an excellent remedy for erectile dysfunction.
- Nuphur – any absence of erections and sexual desire, involuntary emission during defecation or urination when
- Sabal serrulata – impotence; cold genitals, shrunken testicles, penis shrunken and cold with urinary problems
- Staphysagria – erectile dysfunction due to sexual excesses
- Moschus – erectile dysfunction associated with diabetes mellitus.
- graphites – Aversion to intercourse with erectile dysfunction. Suddenly loses power during intercourse. Coldness of the legs after intercourse. Sweat after intercourse.
- titanium – Sexual weakness with ejaculation of semen too early and intercourse
- Strychnine Phos – lack of erection at the time of intercourse due to shyness or because of the idea that he is impotent when it really is not.
- Phos Acid – sudden relaxation of the issue of preventing penis.
- Lycopodium – Aversion to intercourse with the shrunken penis. He falls asleep during intercourse, suddenly loses power during intercourse, erectile dysfunction, especially in the elderly.
- Onosmodium – decreased sexual desire with eréctildisfunción; feeling cold in the glands, penis; nocturnal emissions, emissions fast; erections decreased with decreasing pleasure.
With thanks (hpathy.com)