All fresh and salt flavor you like candy corn with real ingredients and zero refined sugar!
putted the first two months of school and then bam!
Halloween All or parts of the harvest, Thanksgiving holiday and the parties have our children in a frenzy of celebrations … and all the sugar to go along with it.
Unfortunately also about the time of year we have less fresh and less air circulating fresh air inside, and that, along with more sugar in our body can cause immune systems weakened. I love to celebrate all holidays fun autumn and winter that come with the end of a calendar year, but I also understand that even with a fairly clean and large diet supplements even the healthiest child can get to be neglected in cold insects have sugar to party more often.
However, I want to take the fun out of every vacation!
food was definitely meant to be enjoyed – and I absolutely believe that. Even though I have very little at home, I feel very responsible for what goes into their bodies to this increasingly important age, so when the holidays come around, we will make food fun in a way authentic food. decided on this Halloween candy corn for our special gift! We played with the ingredients of this weekend, and boy was it delicious!
products in this section links are affiliate links. It costs you nothing and helps maintain free information on this site and answer the questions of “what brand you use?” Please know I will never recommend any product personally would not use in my own family.
Print homemade sweetened honey caramel corn Author: Renee – www. raisinggenerationnourished.com Ingredients
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ½ cup non-GMO popcorn (Our local shop sells non-GMO corn burst that is where I have ours)
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon sea salt to taste
- melt the butter in a small saucepan, turn off the heat, then add raw honey to melt in. Set aside for that popcorn.
- your popcorn in a simple air popper or stovetop, and put in a large bowl.
- Pour half of the melted butter and honey on popcorn, mix well and then pour the last half of the butter / honey mixture to pull and coat.
- Sea salt their corn candy to taste and toss to coat. You can serve this warm immediately, or you can put candy corn in the refrigerator or freezer to harden a bit to feel the crisp cover candy candy corn usually has!
For more ideas prize real food you can follow my Trying Board Ideas on Blogger !