suggests that common cold is one of the most common diseases. Pain in the nose or the area of the upper respiratory tract due to various viral infections is common cold. common cold usually occurs go to school children or anyone whose immunity level is very low.
Why it happens?
- Exposure to cold
- Exposure to the sick
- exposure to anti virus, rhinovirus is the most common virus.
- virus that causes mild respiratory syncytial infections and for influenza.
- Headache, sore throat and runny nose are symptoms of a cold.
home remedies to cure the common cold
- Boil a glass of water and add tulsi leaves 10-12 / basil, drink this to get some relief from cold.
- have ginger in any form. Boil the water and add chopped ginger pieces and ½ teaspoon sugar in it; strain and drink hot. Add the ginger tea to cure your cold.
- In the hot milk little add turmeric powder (Haldi) and have it before going to bed and early morning. It is a very fast and effective remedy to cure cold.
- Take daily steam. Steam inhalation will give immediate relief to your nasal areas. The steam also reduce headaches caused due to cold. You can also add Vicks or eucalyptus oil, having steam. electric steam machines are readily available at any pharmacy.
- easy home remedy to cure the cold is inhaled ajwain. Crush ajwain and wrapped in a piece of cloth, keep inhaling it all day.
- Add salt in warm water and gargle several times a day for effective results. Gargling not only will kill bacteria, but will also give some relief to her throat.
- Lemon juice mixed with honey is also a remedy for cold. Have this twice a day.
- Garlic has many medicinal properties in it. They have garlic soup or vegetable soup with lots of garlic in it. Garlic reduces nasal congestion in your area and help in breathing. Garlic also gives immunity and prevent new infections.
- Mix onion juice and a few drops of garlic oil in it. Mix this in water and have it. This will be very useful.
- Increase intake of vitamin C. Vitamin C increases the level of immunity. Having lemon juice at least once a day.
- Add a pinch of roasted asafoetida (hing) in warm milk and drink this milk slowly, slowly. This home remedy is fast.
- If you suffer from cold often include yoga in their workouts or yoga every day. Yoga helps in proper breathing and will be useful in clarifying the nasal drowned. Aasans few that can be made are dhanurasana, Bhujangasana and shalabhansana.
- Mix about ½ teaspoon of honey in cinnamon oil and keep it for immediate relief.
- Have any warm / hot drinks such as coffee, tea or soup will soothe the throat.
- Boil chopped ladyfingers in the water. Inhalation of this water will also be effective and give you relief from cold.
- Having a hot water bath is recommended as this gives a feeling of relaxation and also gives relief from nasal congestion and chest.