Not many of us know how beneficial turmeric can be for our hair. The proper turmeric hair mask can strengthen and heal our hair and reverse most hair damage.
Turmeric is a spice that has been around for a long time. This small herb has been used for Ayurvedic purposes since time immemorial. This golden spice has been used for numerous health benefits and also helps in treating ailments. It is known that this magic herb is antiseptic, antibacterial and can heal wounds and the body. It can also cure important problems such as arthritis and rash and liver problems, as well as infections such as urinary tract infection. Turmeric is a spice that can be used both internally and externally. You can apply it on your body and consume it too. It is also used in food to improve the taste and color of food and is also known to accelerate the internal healing process. But apart from that, it is known that turmeric heals your skin and removes acne and clears and clears your skin. This is why turmeric is usually used as the main ingredient in most skin care remedies, but what most people don't know is that turmeric can also work wonders on their hair. . If you want healthy hair, you should try using masks for hair with turmeric.
Here are some recipes for turmeric hair masks:
1. Mix the turmeric with equal parts of olive oil and make a smooth paste. Apply it to all hair and scalp and leave it for up to 30 minutes and then wash your hair as usual.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder with a tablespoon of honey and a little milk and make a smooth paste. Make sure no lumps form. Gently massage this mixture into the scalp and throughout the hair. Let it stay for up to 20 minutes and then wash your hair with shampoo as usual. This helps to nourish and hydrate your hair and strengthens and prevents hair loss.
3. Mix 4 tablespoons of turmeric powder with the same amount of curd and mix well. Avoid lumps and make a smooth paste and apply it to the entire scalp and hair thoroughly. Let it dry before rinsing with warm water and use a mild shampoo and conditioner.
4. Mix 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder with an egg yolk and beat well. Apply this paste on all your hair and scalp and let it dry. Rinse with warm water and shampoo as usual. This paste will help strengthen your hair and make it shiny and soft.
5. You can also make a mixture of a tablespoon of turmeric and a tablespoon of henna and add curd and make a smooth paste. Avoid any lump and apply this on all hair and let it dry. Rinse your hair with cold water and shampoo with a mild shampoo. This makes it an excellent natural strengthening conditioner.