You get ear infection as a child strongly pressed the ear due to the effect caused by ear infection there tingling an inflammation in the middle ear. The middle ear is located behind the eardrum. His ears are infected by viruses or bacteria enter parts of your ear and cause an infection.
symptoms of ear infection occur more often in children than in adults. A cold or flu can lead to an ear infection in children with fever in some cases.
putting foreign objects into the ear, swimming without plugs and the common cold are some of the causes of ear infection.
otitis should deal with natural home remedies in the earliest signs increase the possibilities of recovery and is no less suffering of their discomfort.
and natural home remedies for ear infection
simple and effective remedies can help relieve the discomfort associated with ear infection in a safe, efficient and economical manner and these can also help treat ear infection naturally.
- Onion juice can be used for natural treatment for ear infection. Instill two drops of warm onion juice in the affected ear to get relief from ear infection.
- Put some hot rice in a sock and placed on the child’s ear. Remove after about ten minutes. This is a natural ear infection effective home remedy to get relief from pain associated with infected ears.
- Apply a warm compress to the affected ear for about ten minutes and get considerable relief from earache. This is you can give a short-term relief of discomfort ear infection.
- If there is drainage from the ear, try to raise the mattress by placing something under it. This will help with the drainage process and help in the natural treatment of ear infection.
- If a blockage occurs in the inner ear tube (eustachian), make the affected person sip water or swallow as it may facilitate the opening of the tube.
- Extract of a teaspoon of liquid mango leaf and let it warm. Put this hot extract into the infected ear drop when see an improvement in the condition.
- beneficial home remedies for ear infection includes instilling three drops of olive oil in both ears.
- Putting drops of hydrogen peroxide in the affected ear can give satisfactory relief within a short period of time.
- supplement Vitamin C can help boost the immune system and help protect your body against infection. Also, try to increase the intake of zinc, since it has been found to reduce ear infection.