Skin color is congenital which means it is at present at birth.
Excessive exposure to sunlight can cause skin darkening. Ultraviolet rays are extremely harmful to the skin. the ultra violet rays make the dark skin color.
Dehydration of the body can also cause darkening of the skin. If the body is not well hydrated then there are chances of skin darkening
home remedies for dark skin:
- There are many remedies for clearer looking skin. However, home remedies are the best for a healthy glowing skin. There are many products available on the market, but there is nothing like home remedies to remove skin darkening. You must take good care of the skin in order to feel good.
- stay hydrated well enough for healthy skin. You should drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Water is the best gift of nature to mankind. Water keeps the toxins from your body and detoxifies the body.
- eat healthy and not indulge in fatty foods.
- Make a paste of cucumber juice, lemon juice and potato juice and apply it on your face for at least fifteen minutes. Let dry for half an hour and then wash with cold water. You should repeat every day at least once a day.
- Take some fresh turmeric and make a paste of it. Now add a spoonful of lemon juice and apply it on your face and hold it for ten minutes. Now wash with cold water. You can do this every other day for best results.
- orange joke is an amazing product that will help you get clearer skin. Orange peel and then grate the orange peel to get a lot of joke. Now, make a paste of this joke with a little curd and apply on the face. Keep it for some time after opening it with cold water. Repeat weekly for best results.
- Soak almonds overnight and then the next morning peel the skin of almonds. Now, make a fine paste of the soaked almonds and put it evenly on the face and let it dry for some time. Then wash thoroughly with water.
- Take some chickpea flour, add a pinch of turmeric and make a paste with a little creme fraiche. Apply on face and wash when dry.