high availability of breast milk is a normal experience during initiation of breastfeeding. Usually, it adjusted as time goes based on the needs of the baby, but sometimes will continue producing too much milk. After all, a lot of nursing mothers struggle with deficiency breast milk to produce additional milk might seem an advantage when it is not and this is why.
Why produce too much milk is harmful?
Making excessive amounts of breast milk can lead to breastfeeding difficulties associated with a resounding disappointment. When milk flow is too fast and powerful, causing your baby hiccups, shortness of breath, spitting, irritability, gas.
Home remedies for breast milk oversupply
The first remedy
Boil two tablespoons of barley in the amount of two cups of water, and then filter the mixture and drink it once a day for four consecutive days.
The second remedy:
Boil half a cup of rice, then add half a cup of canned beans with a little oil, cook this mixture to simmer for five minutes, then add a little salt to taste eat this mixture once a day for 3 consecutive days.
advice if too much breast milk are produced:
- Do not eat too much fat and meat proteins.
- Using an expression hand or breast pump to pump breast milk before feeding. When you feel that the milk flow has slowed down, you can start to breastfeed her child.
- burp the baby after breastfeeding to remove the ingested air and allowing more space for hindmilk (high in fat, milk and creamy filling).
- Apply cabbage leaves breasts to ease any discomfort and help reduce milk production.
- donate their breast milk to a local milk bank.
What are other issues its struggling with breastfeeding? then tell us and we will try to help!
above information has been examined by a doctor and the main purpose of it is to increase the cultural awareness of herbal and natural treatment. With that said; It is not a substitute for consultation with a medical specialist as the sole guide for exact individual analysis. For more information on the sources that the content above is an extract of favor ( click here ).