Corn can be prepared in many ways, and is rich in :. Dietary Fiber – lowers cholesterol, folic acid – keeps blood vessels, vitamin B1, which is important for good brain work
corn cooking leads to the creation of molecules that protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals, which causes the natural protector corn against degenerative diseases such as cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease and blood vessels.
corn heat treatment increases the activity of antioxidant molecules and fitomateriite corn is rich, and corn provide anticancer properties.
food is excellent in the fight against excess weight, and contains only 124 calories. It is free of cholesterol and contains very low levels of saturated fat
Here are some specific benefits of consuming cooked corn :.
– Encourages proper functioning of the nervous system. muscles and heart
– reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease;
– reduces the absorption of cholesterol in the body;
– keep under control diabetes and hypertension;
– Reduces the possibility of returning hemorrhoids;
– regulates digestion;
– strengthens bones ;.
– acts positively on skin and eyes
Many people consider this food recharge the body with excess calories, but that is completely wrong, because it is rich in carbohydrates, low fat and a great source of energy.
Maize has the same number of calories as apples, but less than a quarter of sugars. In other words, corn is actually one of the healthiest foods
When buying corn, pay attention to these things :.
– totally ripe sweet corn has bright green, moist husks
-. silk must be hard, dark and damp
– .. You should be able to feel the individual grains gently pressing against the shell