Due to its refreshing taste, pineapple juice is ideal for the summer, however, because of its healthy nutritional ingredients, should be drunk in winter too.
Pineapple is one of the healthiest fruits in the world. Also, read what it contains.
Pineapple is rich in enzymes, minerals and vitamins. Contains calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iodine and zinc, then provitamin A and vitamins E, C and B.
A cup, ie about 165 grams of juice pineapple contains 131.4% of the recommended daily dose of vitamin C, magnesium 76.5%, 9% vitamin B6, vitamin B1 8.6% and only 82 calories.
What happens if you drink pineapple juice every day for a year.
1. You will be less susceptible to inflammation and colds because pineapple contains bromelain, which cleanses the body of toxins.
2. will lose excess body weight. If you drink pineapple juice on an empty stomach, craving for sweets will be reduced and speed up metabolism.
3. Pineapple also helps cleanse the body of parasites. only three days of consumption of pineapple juice so that your body can get rid of red parasites is necessary.
4. Regular consumption of pineapple in your body will provide enough antioxidants.
5. the risk of injury will also be reduced. Pineapple contains potassium, which helps maintain stable levels of electrolytes in the body and prevents muscle spasms during physical activities.
6. Your teeth will become whiter and healthier.