For any woman, pregnancy period is the most beautiful moment of life. It is more important when she becomes pregnant for the first time. During the nine months of pregnancy, she can do all the wonderful efforts to conceive a healthy and smart baby. During pregnancy or planning a baby, it is essential for the mother to be healthy. She should follow a healthy diet in your daily meal.
Following a diet is based on their body weight. It is very important to balance diet and its weight. If you are overweight, then you should avoid foods containing fat to maintain an unnecessary increase in calories. If you are underweight, then you need to put some weight. You can eat as its ability, but always remember that no overloaded keep your stomach.
Some important tips to prepare the perfect diet schedule. You need to take care of your health from day one of your pregnancy. Iron, calcium and folic acid is the basic need in your daily meal.
- fresh vegetables such as kale, broccoli, green leafy vegetables, carrots, sweet potatoes, etc., and green vegetables are good sources of folic acid.
- Fresh fruits, it is useful to take at least 2 cups of fruit every day. You can take banana, orange, apple, apricots or dried peaches or can also take fruit juices.
- Starchy foods such as potatoes, whole grains, a slice of bread, 1 cup of cereal, half a cup of cooked rice, pasta, rice and fortified cereals contain folic acid.
- proteins such as fish, egg, meat and non vegetarian beans, legumes, nuts, peas for vegetarians.
- The calcium-containing foods such as milk or nonfat yogurt. You can also take the low-fat cheese. 3 cups of milk each day is essential. You can take calcium-rich dairy products without lactose or if you do not like milk foods.
- Nuts are also considered healthy diet. It can take five ounce of nuts for a weak. Try some less fat nuts such as almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts and [unsalted] with good nutrients.
- Additional vitamin supplements are folic acid and vitamin D, which is essential for all pregnant women.
See also: Foods to avoid during pregnancy
You can control your weight, avoiding free food free of fat and sugar. You can measure the calories from food and check that the food contains the number of calories. This way you can control your weight and maintain your diet accordingly.
Avoid during pregnancy
Some foods to avoid during pregnancy are:
- a certain amount of vitamin a is essential, but the amount of access is harmful to your baby. Therefore, avoid liver products and vitamin tablets vitamin A.
- Avoid raw eggs, meat, soft cheeses, raw fish, unpasteurized milk and foods containing eggs crudes.
- Avoid caffeine such as tea, coffee and chocolate, as it increases the risk of miscarriages.
Protection against infections
You need to take precautions if you do not it is immune.
- If you are planning for a baby, then rubella vaccine is advisable to take under the guidance of your doctor. If rubella is taken, you should avoid pregnancy for three months. You must take blood test and check their immunity before becoming pregnant.
- Protect yourself from food poisoning itself. You should eat food and drinking mineral water hygiene to protect themselves from bacteria and germs. Wash your hands before eating.
- should have proof [pre-pregnancy] whole blood for diagnosing disease where appropriate, such as diabetes, hepatitis B, HIV, etc.
- If you have any related as dental problem or other, if you see your doctor, you should inform them about pregnancy and taking medication under the guidance of your gynecologist.
For pregnant women, healthy living, healthy environment and a healthy diet are very important. Born a healthy child is the first step towards building healthy society.Therefore, as a mother always tries to stay healthy to bring happiness in your life with the arrival of the healthy baby.