Besides being one of the most delicious nuts available to us, pistachio is full of nutritional value, vitamins and antioxidants. It helps you see your weight and balance, eases heart disease, diabetes fighter, and is the perfect snack after training. As for the health benefits of pistachios go, there’s nothing this little green walnut can not do. In fact, did you know that is not even a nut know, but technically a fruit? Here are all the details and more on the wonderfully fragrant pistachio.
Health Benefits of Pistachios
1. A healthy heart
Pistachios are known
to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body, also known as LDL. Other than that, the nut also increases levels of good cholesterol, HDL. This rebalancing of our cholesterol ultimately leads to the prevention of heart disease. Pistachios can also make the heart stronger in itself, because they increase the strength of the nerves.
Eating a handful of pistachios every day, so you can enjoy its benefits and have heart problems at bay. If cardiovascular difficulties are the reason I want to turn to natural resource that is pistachios, it is best if the raw and unsalted nuts eaten, because salt aggravates heart conditions.
2. Battling inflammation
From pistachios have both vitamin A and vitamin E, and anti-inflammatory properties, can eat to reduce inflammation in the body. Studies conducted by the State University Pen in a group of 28 men and women all between the ages of 30 and 70 healthy has shown that a diet rich in this delicious green walnut can, in fact, reduce inflammation at the cellular level.
3. The benefits of pistachios can prevent diabetes
A cup of pistachios contains more than half of the required daily dose of phosphorus. Therefore, since it is known to have the ability to prevent type two diabetes, which is safe to say that is the green pistachio to the rescue once again. Apart from this, glucose can be found in pistachios helps break down proteins and turn them into amino acids. The result is a higher level of glucose tolerance.
4. Helping the nervous system and blood circulation at the same time
Another essential vitamin in which pistachios are abundant is B6. Usually it is beneficial to the human body in two ways. First, oxygen is transported to the blood, therefore, increased hemoglobin levels. However, remember that eating pistachios every day if you want to help your bloodstream in this way.
Second, vitamin B6 is also favorable for the nervous system. molecules messaging system are called amines, and amino acids needed for development. In turn, the latter are closely linked to the presence of vitamin B6 in the body. It accumulates in a kind of ‘shell’ around nerve fibers, called myelin. The same messages pass through the nerve fibers of a particular nerve to its adjacent. With the construction of amino acids, vitamin B6 helps transmit nerve impulses in a proper way through the nervous system.
Regarding the above information on the nervous system and bloodstream, can not fail to see how important it is. The solution to a deficiency of vitamin B6 or to improve the way these systems work Paramount could be as simple as eating a handful of pistachios every day. The health benefits of pistachios become truly exceptional.
5. Health Benefits of Pistachios As macular degeneration
This condition is an eye disease that has always been associated with old age. It affects the human eye and slowly reduces vision. In the end, it is the adults who can not read and work accurately. Apart from that, patients suffering from macular degeneration may also fail to recognize others.
Cells are linked by free radicals which damage them and ultimately cause macular degeneration. However, researchers have discovered that we have two allies in our eternal battle with free radicals, called lutein and zeaxanthin. They literally destroy free radicals that attack cells and prevent them from causing damage and macular degeneration.
Luckily for all of us, the compounds can be found in pistachios.
6. Health Benefits of Pistachios also equal to a healthy brain
Because vitamin B6 in pistachios are rich, it increases the hemoglobin in the blood every time they eat nuts, the blood is enriched in oxygen. It finds its way to the brain, so the healthier and more active supreme body.
7. Health Benefits of Pistachios As for the skin
In regard to the skin, vitamin E is the star. It is a natural antioxidant, which may have seen countless times in the list of ingredients of face creams, masks, gels, cleaning and so on. Fortunately, you can also put it in your body, and therefore, skin, simply eating pistachios.
Vitamin E also protects the skin from harmful UV rays very sun, making removal more beautiful and healthy skin.
Another almost miraculous effect Vitamin E has focused on is anti-aging. the maturation process itself is fought and keeps skin looking young and fresh as long as possible. Other than that, pistachio oil is high in emollient properties that maintain the skin hydrated. It will leave your skin soft and hydrated, as against flaking. The health benefits of pistachios and pistachio oil can be enjoyed as an oil well, for aromatherapy and massages.
8. Health Benefits of Pistachios On hair
If pistachios do so many wonderful things for the skin, it was natural that the process for hair also repeat. Here are some of its benefits in the capillary zone.
- makes hair stronger.
- hair the added flexibility is given – Since pistachio extract or pistachio oil deeply nourish and hydrate the hair, the natural consequence is that the locks will become more flexible. The added value is the fact that you will not get many open more tips and you will not wake up a pillow full of hair every morning.
It will also wonders if your hair is sun, heat or damaged color.
- pistachios combat hair loss, and – one of the main factors leading to hair loss is a biotin deficiency. As you may have already seen it coming, pistachios are full of biotin. Therefore, eat them on a regular basis will help keep that lush mane where it belongs.
Apart from our long list of health benefits of pistachios, here are some useful tips on how to include these incredible nuts in your daily diet.
- Add pistachios to cooked brown rice with herbs to make a surprisingly delicious oriental dish. It’s a great way to supplement the intake of nut and spice up your plans meals daily also.
- take a handful of pistachios every time the dough is baked muffins, biscuits, bread, crackers or biscuits.
- Eat a healthy serving of ice cream and sprinkle with chopped pistachios on top of a delicious blend of flavor and texture.
- When making sandwiches, not the omnipotent pistachio forget.
- They can also be added to the cream cheese when chopped. Spread the mixture of cookies and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- You can add pistachios to both salads and salad dressings, as it will give them a pleasant crisis.
- Do not forget your daily dose of yogurt or smoothie in the morning. What tastes better than pistachios?