[19459009!] problem of hair loss? Looking for a treatment that works without the side effects of chemicals or drugs? You should try these home remedies. According to hair experts, loss of 50-100 strands of hair every day is quite normal. It is only a cause of concern when you lose more than that. But you can stop hair loss in its tracks with these simple home remedies. Here’s how you can do it. Also read about the causes of hair loss.
This ingredient has several benefits for hair. Not only promote hair growth, but also conditions. It has essential fats, minerals and proteins that reduce hair breakage and is also rich in potassium and iron. You can use coconut oil or milk to prevent hair loss.
- heated a little oil coconut and massage from hair root to tip.
- Rinsing after one hour.
- Or, grate a coconut and squeeze their milk by mixing in a little water.
- Apply in the area where thinning or baldness is observed.
- Let it stay overnight and wash the next morning.
2. Onion juice
onion is a rich source of sulfur which helps in hair growth by increasing collagen production. Through its juice into the scalp may help control hair loss. Did you know these health benefits of onion?
- Finely chop an onion finely and squeeze juice.
- Apply the juice into the scalp and allowed to stand for 15 minutes.
- Now rinse with a mild shampoo and let your hair air dry.
- also used twice a week to see results.
Like onion, garlic also has a high sulfur content. This is why it is used in traditional medicine hair regrowth. You’d be surprised to know these beauty benefits of garlic.
- Crush a few cloves of garlic.
- Add coconut oil to it and boil the mixture for a few minutes.
- Let cool a little and then massage the scalp.
- You can leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash the hair.
- Do this twice in one week.
Used primarily as a natural hair color or conditioner but henna has properties that can strengthen hair from the root. When combined with other ingredients, it makes for a better package of hair.
- Take 250 ml of mustard oil in a tin and add 60 g of dried leaves of henna and washings.
- Now boil the mixture of leaf burn and then filter the oil.
- Massaging the scalp with it on a regular basis and store the rest in an airtight jar.
- You can make another package of henna by mixing henna powder dry curd.
- Apply on the scalp and hair and wash off after an hour. If you want beautiful hair, try other homemade hair packs with henna.
Also called shoe flower, hibiscus nourishes hair, prevents premature aging, is also controls dandruff and hair loss.
- Crush some flowers and mixing sesame oil or coconut make a paste.
- Apply on the scalp and hair and leave for a couple of hours.
- Rinse with cold water using a mild shampoo.
try other packages also hibiscus hair.
6. Amla or Indian gooseberry
for people suffering from hair loss, amla or Indian gooseberry is a blessing. It is full of vitamin C and antioxidants that can reverse hair loss if it is in its initial stage.
- Use amla juice or powder and mixed with lemon juice.
- Apply to scalp and let it dry.
- Rinse hair with warm water. Here are some more packages with amla hair to hair loss .
egg has several ingredients that can prevent or control hair loss. It is a rich source of sulfur and phosphorus AHS, selenium, iodine, zinc and protein. All these promote hair growth.
- Take the egg white and mix one teaspoon of oil made of olives.
- punch to give a paste-like consistency and to the entire scalp and hair are applied.
- Keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water and a mild shampoo. These are some of easy ways to help prevent hair loss tips.