Ginger is rich in anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial. Therefore, it is considered as one of the most potent food.
Ginger is very beneficial for health in general, because it contains vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals. Moreover, ginger boosts immunity, improves digestion, relieves pain, and treats asthma and cardiovascular disease.
Ginger is known to be a potent remedy for infections and cleansing the liver.
Drinking ginger tea cold and flu beats more efficient way than any other drug. Also provides a number of other health benefits.
ADVANTAGES ginger tea
- improves circulation because of its warming properties.
- it provides the body with the necessary oxygen, vitamins and minerals.
- Relieves headache, pain and muscle pain.
- dissolves kidney stones.
- cleanses the liver.
- Prevents and kills cancer cells.
- Reduces the risk of stroke.
RECIPE ginger tea
- ¼ teaspoon powdered ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey
- A cup of water
Boiling water. Add ginger and turmeric to it. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the milk. Strain the tea. You can also add any flavor you like.
If you enjoyed reading this article and want to see more like this, I would be honored if you want to help us spread the word and share it with your friends and family. Join us in our quest to promote free, useful information for everyone!