effects of toxins
I’ve been warning about toxins in our environment for years.
Cause inflammation …
They do gain weight …
Cause you feel fatigued …
Our exposure to them begins before we were born yet.
One study found 287 chemicals and toxins in the blood of newborns. 1 is shocking.
What is in the air we breathe?
breathe in toxins and air pollutants every day. Carbon dioxide, lead, nitrogen oxide, sulfur dioxide and particulate matter (PM).
Causes of Stroke
Now, a new study reveals that air pollution is responsible for all that one third of all strokes . 2 That’s because it contributes to high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries, which can lead to stroke.
Another study examined the effects of air pollution on heart disease. Six hundred thousand people were exposed to higher levels of PM for three months. Doctors then examined blood samples from them. They found that people had increased blood sugar, triglyceride levels, and other factors that increase the risk of heart disease. 3
also had lower levels of HDL cholesterol. And HDL is important to protect your heart.
I think air pollution is creating a booming business for Big Pharma and conventional medicine.
Once you have symptoms of heart disease or have had a stroke, which have a pill for you!
For stroke victims, your doctor may put on a blood thinner such as warfarin. However, studies show that warfarin actually increases risk of stroke.
And if you have heart disease, the doctor has a lot of different types of drugs to choose from. Beta blockers, ACE inhibitors, statins …
Effects of prescription drugs
But look what these drugs actually do …
- Beta-blockers decrease cardiac output by hormones that block that allow more your heart beat faster and harder
- inhibitors ACE make you feel tired and breathless
- statins deplete cellular energy of your heart and steal their power to pump
naturally reduce your risk of disease heart and stroke
There are a lot of safe and natural to reduce the likelihood of heart disease and stroke forms. You can do this through proper nutrition, exercise and supplements that support heart health.
How to rid your body of toxins
But if you want to get rid of dangerous toxins in your body, your best option is chelation therapy .
recommend me both IV chelation and oral chelation for my patients.
Chelation is the best way to detoxify your body.
What is chelation?
Chelation therapy is a treatment used to remove heavy metals from the blood.
The word “chelated” comes from the Greek word meaning “claw”. And that’s what makes chelation . Toxins are “claws” no pain from his body.
How chelation work?
In my clinic, I use calcium disodium EDTA for chelation IV. EDTA is a synthetic amino acid used to reverse heavy metal poisoning. EDTA grabs hold of toxins while in the bloodstream and carried out through the kidneys.
may also make oral chelation at home with an agent called DMSA. It comes in pill form.
First, it will examine to see what heavy metals are in your system. Then you will be given a prescription for DMSA. Its exact dosage is based on your weight, and usually is administered over the course of several months.
detox your body with herbs
Call Sears Institute of Medicine Anti-Aging at 561-784-7852 to schedule IV chelation or to order to do oral chelation at home – no matter where you live.
No matter how chelation choose to do, here are some herbs that are natural detoxifying. Some will recommend to my patients undergoing chelation are:
- barley leaf. The leaf of the barley plant (not the grain) has amino acids that bind to toxins like chemicals and heavy metals. Then pull them out of your body. I suggest mixing 1-2 teaspoons of barley grass powder in your favorite juice or smoothie in the morning.
- blue-green algae. A blue-green algae called spirulina helps detoxify the blood and maintain energy levels. It also helps to improve circulation and maintain a healthy blood pressure. Spirulina is usually sold as tablets of 500 mg. I recommend 4-6 tablets spread throughout the day.
To your good health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
1. “body Burden: the pollution in newborns,” the Environmental Working Group of 14 July 2005
2. The Lancet. “For the first time, air pollution has emerged as a risk factor for stroke worldwide.” ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily 9 June 2016
3. MY Sade, Kloog I., Liberty IF, J. Schwartz, Novack, F. “The association between air pollution exposure and glucose and lipid levels” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism , 2016; jc.2016-1378