Five years ago, my husband came home from work and I said I wanted to go without grain. Like, right that minute. gluteny I looked at the stuff in my pantry and then looked at him. . . and then I decided to give everything before he changed his mind! ?
Later that night, I sent an email to my good friend Cara Home Health & Happiness For tips on what to do next. Guys, do not know what I would have done without her. She walked me through everything step by step, sharing tips and delicious recipes with a huge face of mind.
Everyone should have a guide like face, which is why I was delighted to receive an advance copy of his new book: 30 days of free grain: A Day to Day Guide and Regime meals to start a diet free grains
is. all he did for me and more. We are talking about:
- Family recipes that do not require a strange, and hard to find the ingredients (and take into account food cravings sweet, salty, hard and crunchy)
- one custom menu 4 weeks along with tips and notes to make the transition successfully
- shopping lists to help you along every week, and an index of recipe will help you find your favorites again and again
- suggestions menu-friendly company, even if your customers are not free of grain
All recipes are compatible with irritable bowel syndrome and Psychology diet ( GAPS) diet and specific carbohydrate diet (SCD). Most are without milk, and those who include dairy products come with notes that explain how to adapt, if necessary.
Cara has generously agreed to let me share his recipe for french toast with you, but first I just want to mention one more thing. . .
Buy this book and get free access to the Picky Eating Solution ($ 67 value)
30 Days Grain-Free not available for a few more weeks (1 August), but if you pre-order before that date and email your receipt (screenshot, email receipt, photo from your phone, etc.) to [email protected], Cara will give free access to it Picky Eating solution Class .
This is perfect if you want to go without grain, but are worried that their Littles are mutinous. And just so you know, this is not entirely an affiliate link to the class of Cara. I’m just saying about it because I think it’s an awesome deal. Okay, back to the french toast recipe!
in 30 Days Grain-Free , this flour coconut bread served with soup last night (day 13), then become French toast the next morning. As coconut bread flour rule it is not my favorite, but this recipe topped with fresh strawberries was a pleasant exception.
Moreover, not only the love she has simplified things for scraps of work at the next meal?
coconut flour toasted French bread (gluten, Paleo)
- ⅓ cup butter or lard
- 6 eggs
- flour ¾ cup coconut
- ⅓ cup of applesauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 * F. grease pans 1 standard size loaf pan or 2 mini-bread with butter ½ tsp.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining butter, eggs, flour, coconut, apple sauce, honey and sea salt until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- place filled pans in preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes for a standard loaf, or 25 minutes for the mini loaves. Cooking time may vary. The bread is done when a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- cool before removing bread from pans. To remove, gently run a butter knife around the edges of the bread. Flip the mold onto a plate and (hopefully) will come out in one piece. Turn pan right-side up and cut into slices as desired. Store, covered in refrigerator.
French Recipe of toasted bread (gluten, Paleo)
Made with bread flour coconut days old, this French toast is a delicious treat morning ! Cover with coconut oil or butter, coconut cream, yogurt, honey, orange slices or toasted walnuts for an extra-special treatment.
- 2-4 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup homemade yogurt or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 to 8 slices of leftover bread coconut flour
- topping of choice (strawberries, etc.)
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil to melt.
- In a shallow dish, such as a mold, beat eggs, yogurt, honey, cinnamon (if used), and vanilla.
- Dip each slice of bread, one at a time, into the egg mixture, turning to coat. Place the soaked slices, in batches, in the pan and cook for about 5 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown. flip and cook for about 3 minutes or until the French toast is cooked through and browned on both sides. Repeat with the remaining slices, adding coconut oil to the skillet as needed. Serve hot with strawberries and other toppings of your choice.
Click here to grab a copy of 30 grain-free Days : a day and Guide to Meal from a free diet-the-point (and do not forget to send your receipt to [email protected] if you want the free access to picky Eating class solution !)