the skin is the largest and most exposed organ in the body that makes it the first point of contact for dust, bacteria, foreign substances and leaving it susceptible to cuts , bruises, scrapes and burns among other things. One thing to consider is the peeling of the skin beneath the eyebrow.
what is peeling eyebrows ?
flaking eyebrows look similar to what resemble the scales on the scalp, which can get out of the red and slightly swollen look. The area around the eyebrows will be dry and simply brushing your fingers against her eyebrows flakes will pop out and look as if they multiply.
What causes flaky eyebrows?
There is more than one cause for the appearance of these scales are especially eyebrow; psoriasis, dandruff, dry skin, eczema, and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Dandruff is the most common cause, which is the presentation of scales on the scalp and develops mainly where the hair grows. These flakes are produced by the death of skin cells at an abnormal rate. The formation of these flakes this causes some redness and irritation of the skin and it is best not to leave moisture in the area, as it causes irritation slightly worse. The condition is chronic in about half of the US population, and while there is no cure for dandruff, you can try to reduce flakes using natural remedies and shampoos that we will reach a little more ahead.
- Eczema and psoriasis are also skin diseases that are very similar which would also explain why scales, in addition to redness eyebrows. Unlike dandruff, eczema and psoriasis are autoimmune disease means that the body is fighting itself in a sense, the fight against something that is not really there. Under these conditions, the skin is well below itching and scratching does not help at all. These conditions are not usually present in the eyebrow at first, but they can cause flaking eyebrows so it does not hurt to check to ensure that condition is really responsible for being better able to treat it. Eczema and psoriasis are also present in the skin and scalp. Natural remedies can also be used for these, as well as creams and lotions prescribed from the doctor.
- Seborrheic dermatitis is a form of dandruff skin produces dead skin cells to an abnormally large rate due to dehydration and clogging of the pores below the skin which in turn causes the appearance of the flakes. There are other reasons other than a specific condition will affect the frequency and appearance of flaky eyebrows.
- Stress affects the body in many different ways and this is one thing that has been known to cause. Being extremely tired can also lead to symptoms presenting itself as drowsiness and flaking of the skin.
- Climate change also affects the eyebrows shaped scales, because the air is drier and face tends to be the most exposed and causing not only brows to flake, but also the face completely .
- The types of food we eat also affects the skin and inadequate nutrition can cause eyebrows to be dry and flaky and conditions in the changing body as a lower immunity due to illness or simply have had surgery in which the body is not at its highest level.
How to get rid of flaky eyebrows?
- Sugar has been shown to increase dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis inflammation levels of blood sugar rises causing this may not be the same for all so watch when too much sugar is used if there was an increase in flaking.
- The important thing to focus on is trying to subdue the presentation of scales and depending on how they present themselves can be very simple to fix. We are what we eat and maintaining a balanced diet or eating foods rich in vitamins, especially vitamin A and E and omega 3 fatty acids, as they are excellent for the skin. Another preventive measure is to ensure that the skin is always clean. The skin may be sensitive to use soaps and cleaning products that are not very hard to irritate the skin even more than it already is.
- Dandruff shampoos can also be used on eyebrows to wash your hair like Many people swear by this method. A good shampoo to use is of head and shoulders product line, they have to regulate skin and sensitive.
- that ultimately recommend the use of natural remedies, as they are all natives of the land and has little or no side effects in most cases. Aloe Vera is great for soothing the face and likewise lemon juice. A mixture of both applied to the face will reduce flaking and dryness. The tea tree oil is another great natural remedy used for flaky eyebrows because of its anti-microbial properties, it will become clear if the scales are there because of some skin fungi.
- There are many other natural remedies such as garlic, turmeric, egg oil, almond oil, and fenugreek. Using all of these are important, but be sure to moisturize the skin beneath his thick eyebrows with a cream for skin every day to reduce the scales.
If you are not sure using any regime not to consult your doctor first.