07-01-201901-07-2019 17:32:46 IST
2019-07-01T12: 02: 46.924Z01-07-2019 2019-07-01T12: 02: 41.573Z – – 02-07-2019
The rainy season is one of those seasons that brings joys and worries at the same time. The pleasure of rain also brings the same tension with stagnant water and muddy roads. The results of stagnant water increased the depletion of mosquitoes and the outflow of insects and other insects that in turn result in a series of diseases such as malaria, typhoid fever, cholera, gastroenteritis, dengue and chikungunya. Increased humidity can also lead to skin infections and skin rashes.
Therefore, it is important to focus on our environment and keep them clean to avoid disease attacks. Preventing is always better than curing, is what we are told for a long time. Therefore, we have compiled the following tips and home remedies to help you enjoy this monsoon without any problem.
· Keep your home and surroundings clean; Never allow the water to stagnate
· Always consume safe drinking water; do not drink exposed water
· Avoid street food and junk food.
· Add neem to bath water.
· Keep your children and babies away from water exposure
· Use anti insecticides and natural agents to keep mosquitoes and other insects away.