One of the most important minerals in human metabolism is magnesium. It is included in more than 300 chemical reactions in the body. Without the presence of magnesium, our body would be unable to function properly. The problem is that many people suffer from magnesium deficiency and are not even aware of that problem. This is a result of the type of foods that enter our body. Today food, the most common foods we eat are processed instead of grean leaf vegetables, seeds, legumes and nuts, foods that are rich in magnesium. According to statistics, US citizens enter only 66% of the required amount of this mineral.
Some of the symptoms of magnesium deficiency:
- High blood pressure
- irregular heartbeat heart
- frequent headaches / migraines
- blurred vision
- persistent involuntary eye movement (early sign)
- Thich and blood ticky
- leg cramps
- mouth Ulcers
- , confusional state, depression, anxiety, suicidial thoughts
- physical and mental fatigue
signs of severe magnesium deficiency
- dry, itching and flaking of the skin
- frequent urination
- unusual fatigue and mental confusion
- infections of frequent skin, bladder and gum vaginal yeast
- extreme thirst and hunger
- the wounds and bruises that heal very slowly
- tingling or numbness in the extremities
with frequent urination, our bodies eliminate excess glucose in order to regulate sugar levels in the blood. This is why we have a feeling of extreme thirst and hunger are common symptoms of diabetes. Moreover, some processed foods and some medications such as antibiotics, antacids, blood pressure, alcohol, coffee, tea and junk foods reduce levels of magnesium in the body.
The magnesium-rich foods: tomatoes, almonds, avocado, asparagus, beans, oats, cocoa, green onions, spinach, pumpkin seeds, seasane seeds, quinoa, sunflower seeds, banana, basil, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cashew nuts, chive, chard, etc.
Magnesium-rich juice recipe
- Water Glass
- ½ lemon
- ½-meduim size of beet
- 03.04 chard stalks
Mix all the ingredients well in a blender until a smooth texture, and enjoy your juice rich in magnesium.