Last week almost made me, and come Friday only wanted to do something for dinner that will not only give me a good and comforting * high five * so is through Friday , but also something that everyone feels excited to table.
But Lasagna is one of those things you really can not go wrong with!
I stretch our budget grassfed me res only by the use of a half pound of meat for gravy and making one layer of lasagne mushrooms sauteed with butter. It is more or less the sky – if you’ve never done this before – oh! should give it a try!
This recipe also has instructions for making a sauce (cream) good basic bechamel – it’s much easier than it looks and makes the rich and so delicious lasagna. Do not be discouraged by the number of ingredients / directions! – are some tips to save time at the bottom and you can really get everything in the mold within about 20 minutes
Product links in this section are links Affiliate. It costs you nothing and helps maintain free information on this site and answer the questions of “what brand you use?” Please know I will never recommend any product personally would not use in my own family.
Print family favorite lasagna :: Gluten Author: Renee – www.raisinggenerationnourished.com ingredients
- 1 box rice noodles lasagna , cooked couple (I them timed the last couple of times I’ve done this and continue for about 8 minutes . always put some avocado or olive oil in the pot of boiling water before adding the noodles to prevent sticking. always I cook my noodles just before i want to assemble the lasagna so they are not stuck together when cooled. After drain them can flush some cold water over them to stop the cooking and make them easier to handle)
- 2 butter TB for cooking mushrooms
- ½ lb mushrooms of choice, sliced
- cheese to top the lasagna
- meat sauce:
- 2 butter TB to cook in
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ lb grassfed ground beef, browned
- ½ jar of spaghetti sauce
- bechamel sauce:
- ⅓ cup butter
- ⅓ rice flour cup
- integer 2 ¼ cups milk
- 2 teaspoon salt navy
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- MAKE meat sauce: Saute onion and pepper in butter for about 7 minutes with a pinch of sea salt to carry out their juices and sweeten. Add garlic and cook for one minute. Add ground beef browned and spaghetti sauce and stir to mix. Simmer a few minutes and set aside
- MAKE THE bechamel sauce :. Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Stir in the flour until thickened. Add milk, salt and pepper and whisk to combine. Continue beating on medium / high heat heat for about 5 minutes or so until the sauce thickens. Set aside
- saute MUSHROOMS :. Saute mushrooms in butter for about 10 minutes over medium heat with a pinch of sea salt to carry out their juices. Set aside
- ASSEMBLE lasagna :. Spread a bit of bechamel sauce on the bottom of a small baking dish. Put a layer of lasagna noodles cooked couple on the bechamel sauce. Spread the meat sauce over noodles and rationing of the bechamel sauce over the meat sauce. Set another layer of noodles. Bechamel spread over the noodles and then spread the sauteed mushrooms on top. Set another layer of noodles. Spread the meat sauce over the top and bechamel ration above. The final layer of noodles on top and then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- TIME !!! I usually make the bechamel sauce and mushrooms at the same time. While they are cooking cut their vegetables to the meat sauce and use tray mushroom sauce for meat when they are made. And I boil the noodles while I’m making gravy. All this takes me 20 minutes start to finish so that – once these parts are made of the set goes very fast! You can even make sauces and mushrooms the night before.
Also! You can double this recipe into a greased 9 × 13 if you are feeding a larger crowd – this amount feeds my family of 5 for 2 dinners. Keep me informed of how the night will lasagna!
more fun dinner can be found on my board dinner ideas on Blogger!