Cut into slices:
- The thicker the eyebrows, the more your facial features stand out.
- Thicker eyebrows are back in fashion now.
- Aloe Vera is the easiest home remedy that rejuvenates hair with its keratin characteristics.
Eyebrows are that element of the face that gives your face a perfect and crisp look. The personality stands out for its shaped eyebrows. The eyebrows deserve proper attention from time to time, since they are the most notable part on your face. Thicker eyebrows are back in fashion now, therefore, the thicker the eyebrow, the more your facial features stand out. But not all of us are naturally endowed with thick eyebrows. However, do not worry, as listed below, are some home remedies to get thicker eyebrows.
ALSO READ | The message of Ileana D & # 39; Cruz amid rumors divided with Andrew raises her eyebrows
one] Coconut oil
- The fatty acids in coconut oil help protect hair from breakage
- The lauric acid present in coconut oil has antimicrobial agents. It helps prevent infection of hair follicles.
- Coconut oil also has proteins and nutrients such as vitamin E and iron, which promote healthy and thick eyebrows.
- Applying coconut oil regularly or sometimes in a week on the eyebrows can give remarkable results.
2] Beaver oil
- The proteins, fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins present in castor oil help the strong growth of hair follicles.
- Castor oil is an excellent source of nutrition for the eyebrows.
- This is the most effective home remedy for thicker eyebrows.
3] aloe vera
- An aloenin compound that is present in aloe vera helps in hair growth.
- The use of aloe vera gel is one of the easiest home remedies to rejuvenate hair with its keratin characteristics.
- The nutrients present in aloe vera give your hair elasticity and limit breakage.
- Aloe Vera gel is not sticky and absorbs faster.
- It is effective for the growth of thick eyebrows.
ALSO READ | MK Stalin reveals what the Russians made of his name during his 1989 trip
4] Fenugreek seeds
- Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of protein and vitamin B3
- Fenugreek seeds make hair grow quickly and strengthens them.
- Also rebuild your hair follicles.
- Promotes the growth of fresh hair.
5] Petroleum jelly
- Vaseline is essential for healthy hair growth.
- Provide your hair with a well-nourished soil to grow healthier.
- If you want to retain moisture in your eyebrows, the use of petroleum jelly is the best home remedy.
- Especially if you face the problem of dry skin, this home remedy can work wonders on your eyebrows.
ALSO READ | Ileana D & # 39; Cruz explains & # 39; mysterious blows and bruises & # 39; on his legs
Although you must be patient to obtain fruitful results from the home remedies mentioned above, it is essential that you use them regularly for best results. Professional advice: Avoid applying heavy makeup to avoid damage to the eyebrows.
ALSO READ | Ileana D & # 39; Cruz closes a troll who asked when & # 39; lost her virginity & # 39;