The old condiment-the first known use of vinegar dates over 10,000 years ago and has used as food and medicine is enjoying a real resurgence in recent times. As a folk remedy, apple cider vinegar has been credited with curing everything from the flu to warts. Many of its supposed benefits have not been proven, but some experts think that adding a little of this bitter liquid of your life may have some health benefits.
Here are 7 health benefits of apple cider vinegar, which are supported by scientific research.
1. Maintains levels of blood sugar under control. Multiple studies give weight to the claim that apple cider vinegar can help with diabetes and regulation of blood sugar. Drinking matter has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity to carbohydrate-rich foods slow the increased levels of blood sugar.
2. Protect your heart. Japanese research showed apple cider vinegar lowers blood pressure in rats, but the same results have not yet been demonstrated in humans. (Did you know that apples are one of the best fruits for a healthy diet for the heart?)
3. It helps digestion. Fermented foods, such as vinegar, has been shown to help digestion by encouraging the growth of healthy intestinal bacteria.
4. Prevents cancer. This is a stretch, but the apple cider vinegar is rich in polyphenols, which help fight oxidative stress. Research has shown that consumption of diets rich in foods rich in antioxidants can help reduce the risk of cancer, but do not expect a magic panacea.
5. It could help you lose weight . Research is very limited, but a small Japanese study published in Bioscience, Biotechnology, Biochemistry and found that people who took the vinegar a day for twelve weeks lost a little weight (1 to 2 lbs.) Than those taking Water. Experts believe that vinegar can stimulate genes that help break down fat. Another study in the International Journal of Obesity found drinking the matter could suppress appetite, but this was due to the fact that the spiciness made people nauseous-less attractive feel.
6. Balance your pH levels. Although very little research has been done in this field, advocates say apple cider vinegar helps restore alkalinity in the body, which can increase metabolism, strengthen immunity and slow the aging process to give clearer, wrinkle-free skin.
7. You can eject bad breath. The antibacterial properties of vinegar can help break the plaque and kill bacteria that cause halitosis and even a sore throat.
One thing to keep in mind before a glass is poured: The taste may be hard to swallow, so, if you want to give the fashionable drink an opportunity, it is recommended to mix two tablespoons apple cider vinegar with water and honey or fresh fruit juice. Opting for unfiltered version cloudy, believing that is the most powerful, just do not drink too much. Excess falling can damage tooth enamel and irritate the esophagus because of its high acid content.
Source: http: //www.healthyfoodteam.com