Our primitive ancestors had a hard life. They were constantly threatened by cold, hunger, mammoths, saber-toothed tigers and more.
In many ways, we have a much easier life. But in other aspects of our modern world can be more deadly. You see, in the last 100 years our environment has been flooded with artificial chemicals, toxins and pollutants.
What are the worst toxins?
Some of the worst toxins we face are what I call “ xenoestrogens .” These aliens estrogen mimic estrogen in your body. And to destroy the delicate balance of estrogen, testosterone and other hormones.
Research shows the link between these environmental toxins and the effects of hormones in wildlife and humans. 1 and I have seen how these chemicals can lead to estrogen dominance in men and women.
I estrogen symptoms of dominance in men and women
All this excess estrogen decreases the reserve of a man testosterone – the hormone that makes a man feel like a man. Men become more feminine, tired, depressed and unable to perform in the bedroom. chest muscles soften breasts. spare wheels accumulate around the average.
In women these aliens estrogen slows function thyroid and cause weight gain. Also cause extreme symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and menopause. girls as young as 7 and 8 years old go through the early or “precocious” puberty and develop breasts and sexual features.
Most physicians do not recognize estrogen dominance. And do not realize it can result in serious damage – and even premature death. I explain.
At higher levels, estrogen is a known carcinogen. It acts as radiation, producing extremely destructive free radicals. It makes your DNA to “misfire” and produce defects that are the beginnings of cancer.
At the same time, these high estrogen levels drop one of the antioxidants “masters” of his body, glutathione . This raises oxidative stress in their cells and may be a first step in the formation of cancer cells.
In other words, high estrogen is a hook to cancer. levels of free radicals that cause cancer and eliminates body’s best defense against them at the same time rises.
That’s one reason breast cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer and cancer have all been directly linked to xenoestrogens.
A study by the University of Texas, examined the effects of bisphenol-A (BPA) , one of the most common chemical estrogens. Biochemical observed urine samples from 60 patients of urology. People with prostate cancer had 400% BPA than people without cancer. 2
also found that prostate cells exposed to even small amounts of BPA had to 8 times anomalies from other cells.
BPA works fast, too. The researchers exposed normal cells to BPA. Within two hours, almost 60% of the cells had abnormalities .
These false estrogens are particularly strong in plastic products such as polyvinyl chloride (PVC). In a Swedish study exposed men had a PVC increase six times the risk of testicular cancer . 3
The news is no better for women. A recent study of English detects these chemicals estrogen in breast tumors of 19 out of 20 women tested. 4 In another study, researchers tested 40 patients with breast cancer. They found high levels of false estrogen in most area where most tumors develop breast cancer. 5
is almost impossible to escape estrogen dominance
These chemicals are hormone-disrupting everywhere. They have permeated almost everything you eat, drink and even touch. They are in the coatings food and beverage cans, water bottles, baby bottles, dental fillings and sealants . They are in their eyeglass lenses, DVDs and CDs, appliances and sporting equipment. They are in pollution, pesticides, cosmetics, receipts until garden hoses .
In other words, it is almost impossible to escape them. But there is an antidote.
How to lose excess estrogen?
During the past 20 years, I have been studying ways to reduce excess estrogen in the body. And in one of my recent trips to Bali, I found something that modern medicine has overlooked.
I was visiting my friends and Westi Lelir. In his garden they had trees that smelled heavenly. They were covered with cream-colored flowers and purple berries. They saw how are you berries were collected and dried. They called them “ Cengkeh .” But they know how teeth .
What are the nails?
Cloves are a natural antidote to false estrogens. They have an incredible anti-estrogen called eugenol nutrient.
The eugenol helps keep the body from absorbing the false estrogen that seep into your body chemically polluted our world. The eugenol in cloves stimulates enzymes in the stomach. It helps your stomach turn these false estrogens in water soluble harmless compounds. 6 they are then expelled from your body. 7
How to use nails naturally estrogen levels Low
- A good way to supplement with eugenol is by the use of clove oil. Be sure to buy pure clove oil odor 100%. Dilute a little almond or olive oil. They will help absorb better.
- I like to use teeth baking or cooking in soups or stews of beans. They are delicious when you drop a few in the hot apple cider or wine with spices.
- I also like to make a tea, clove and cinnamon. Here’s how.
1. Grind a teaspoon of cloves in a mortar or coffee grinder.
2. Add the powdered cloves and a cinnamon stick in a cup of water and boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. After that you can add some black tea or other tea leaves to the mix, if you want. Let stand a few minutes.
Nails are just one of the amazing medicinal herbs that have found in Bali. There are many more and have written about them in my new book Healing Herbs of Paradise . I’ve been working on it for a long time and I’m excited that finally ready for you.
To your good health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
1. Sonnenschein C, Soto AM: J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1998 Apr; 65 (1-6) :. 143-50
2. Tarapore P, Ying J, Ouyang B, et al. “Exposure to bisphenol A correlates with prostate cancer and promotes early onset centrosome amplification and anchorage-independent growth in vitro.” PLoS One . . 2014; 9 (3): e90332
3. Carl-Göran Ohlson, Lennart Hardell. “Testicular cancer and occupational exposures with a focus on xenoestrogens in plastics polyvinyl chloride.” Chemosphere Volume 40, Issues 9-11, 2000, pages 1277-1282.
4. Darbre PD, et al, “The concentrations of parabens in human breast tumors.”
J Appl Toxic l. . 2004; 24 (1): 5-13
5. Barr, L, Metaxas, G, Harbach, conditioning J, Savoy, L A, Darbre, P D “Measuring the concentrations of parabens in breast tissue human in places standard across the breast from the armpit to the sternum.”
J Appl Toxicol , 2012 ;. 32 (3), 219-232
6. Basu N, et. Alabama. “UDP-glucuronosyltransferase Distributed gastrointestinally 1A10, which metabolizes estrogen Drugs and anti-inflammatory drugs, depends on phosphorylation.” J Bio Chem ., 2004, 279, 28320-28329
7. Basu N, et. Alabama. “… The properties of gastrointestinal UDP-coded UGT1 Mayor glucuronosyltransferases Human improve the potential for capturing Chemical Control.” J Bio Chem ., 2004, 279, 1429-1441
The estrogen dominance is the area first appeared in Dr. Al Sears , MD anti aging Pioneer Alternative Health Newsletter .