Having a great looking body can be a lot of hard work that requires commitment and discipline.
If you have sagging underarm and fat back can be very unpleasant, however, there are 4 simple exercises that you can try today to help get rid of this problem.
1. Exercise the elbow Kiss (works well for shoulders and chest)
- at shoulder level let your arms up to the sides.
- Make sure the palms facing upward.
- Bend the elbows at a 90 degree angle and make sure your arms are held in his chest.
- Do not lift your shoulders, then go back to the starting position by reversing the process.
- Test 3 sets of 10 to 12 repeated tests.
2. The touch strip and Exercise (effective for the chest, shoulders and upper back)
- first, standing with arms down your sides, make sure your palms forward and wide shoulders.
- Then raise your arms to shoulder level, make sure your palms facing the ceiling.
- Do not be alarmed if you feel a burning sensation is normal, begins gently raising his arms above his head.
- palms should be behind you, then back to his arms to shoulder level keep it there for a while and then return to its original position.
- Keep your company throughout the body and does not move in any way.
- Test 3 sets consisting of 6 to 8 repetitions.
3. Test crosslinking reverse fly (works well for your back and shoulders)
- you should bend your knees slightly, while the trunk is tilted forward about 45 degrees.
- Let your arms crossed on his wrists and right in front of the knees.
- Then raise your arms slowly to shoulder level, then let gently down to its initial position.
- On the other hand and repeat this exercise, try 3 sets of 10 to 12 repetitions and ensure that crossed his other hand in the process.
4. Circular stooping Row Exercise (ideal for biceps, chest, middle back, and upper back region)
- Keep your firm abs while you bend your knees.
- Lean forward so that your upper body to be parallel to the ground.
- Spread your hands on the floor.
- Then make circular movements with the arms, starting from the left, and then to the chest. Then it moves to the right and then down.
- Get to the other side and repeat this circular movement.
- Test 3 sets of 10 to 12 repetitions.
You can get the best results from these 4 exercises when you try them for at least 12 minutes three times in seven days or a week and for a duration three week.
Source / reference: www .healthandhealthyliving.com | healthyfoodworld.net