masturbation is a normal and natural sexual behavior, but excess thereof may lead to various imbalances. Masturbation is a way to satisfy the sexual desires on their own, but when the frequency goes beyond the tolerable level, its effect can be severe.
How much is excessive masturbation?
According to Logan Levkoff – sexologist and sex educator, is not about how often you masturbate in a week or a day, but this is the way it fits your body . However, the daily masturbation can rightly be said to be about masturbation. During masturbation affects memory and concentration. Some of the psychological effects of masturbation are stress and anxiety. Frequent masturbation also cause physiological imbalances such as abnormal levels of sex hormones increase, thinning hair, infertility and premature ejaculation and pain in the testicles.
Its effect on health
1) Excessive masturbation is said to be the cause of hair loss in men. During masturbation you are responsible for the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DTH). A high level of DTH causes baldness.
2) During masturbation stimulates certain nervous functions that are responsible for the production of sex hormones excessively. parasympathetic nervous functions are raised by masturbation, which in turn produces more sex hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and acetylcholine. This unusual increase in the level of sex hormones causes significant changes in the chemical balance of the body.
3) The frequent masturbation causes fatigue, weakness in the nervous system and weak erection.
4) During masturbation causes skin irritation and acne.
5) masturbation Rough handling can lead to low sperm count and swollen penis.
During masturbation can have some serious effects on their health, some of which are erection problem, loss of appetite, weight loss and weakness in your body. So if you are suffering from a habit of over masturbation, try to consult a sex therapist.