Unexpected changes in blood pressure are more often due to the changing climate and embarrassment. Variations in barometric pressure in cardiovascular patients cause mild jumps in blood pressure than regular therapy can “bear”.
patients hypotension, however, have different health problems – increased atmospheric pressure affects blood pressure, and sudden decrease in pressure affect even healthy people
despite the bad effects of low blood pressure, can not be compared with the bad effects of high blood pressure that may still have some pretty nasty negative symptoms.
Here are some natural remedies:
– Romero . In traditional medicine, rosemary tea was probably the best known remedy for increasing low blood pressure.
– .. Beets Just a glass of beet juice can dramatically reduce symptoms caused by low blood pressure
– .. Hawthorn Plant very useful to regulate blood pressure, hypertension and hypotension
– .. Ginseng also has positive effects when it comes to dealing with the unbalanced blood pressure
– .. Sal Eat little saltier than usual foods because salt retains water in the body
-. Coffee Increases in blood pressure, but if you do not mind that caffeine can always drink a cup of coffee during the day
-. Water . In order to increase the amount of water in the blood vessels and which have to do with how easily hypotension should drink plenty of water every day.
– .. Vitamins Vitamin C entire group of B vitamins and proteins has very useful effect in the prevention and treatment of low blood pressure
If you have low blood pressure for a longer time it can cause permanent damage to vital organs (heart or kidney) damage.
Low blood pressure tends to evolve towards hypertension in recent years and that is why you should avoid intensive therapy.