However, the symptoms of lung cancer of both sexes may differ, so it is best to know the typical symptoms of sex.
Lung cancer in women
Lung cancer in women is called adenocarcinoma and develops on the outside of the lungs and its symptoms are less obvious than other types of lung cancer.
In many cases, adenocarcinoma tumors can become large and spread throughout the body before they are detected
early symptoms are :.
• Sore back and shoulder
• Shortness of breath with exercise
Once the cancer the following symptoms grows appear:
• Coughing up mucus or phlegm tinged with blood
• coughing up blood
• rough breathing (medically known as stridor) sound
• increased mucus and a color change
• persistent cough
• Pain chest, shoulders and back
• difficulty breathing
adenocarcinoma is a type of cancer that is difficult to detect, often can spread to other parts of the body and can only be observed when reaches its later stages.
once spread in such a way, the symptoms can be felt in different parts of the body.
The most common body parts that the effects of lung cancer include lymph nodes, bones, brain, liver. and adrenal glands
This may cause some other symptoms such as:
• loss of appetite and weight loss without explanation
• Blood clots
• bone fractures that are not caused by accidental injuries
• bone pain
• memory loss
• Loss of muscle mass joints or
• neck or swelling of the face