Dr. Ho Pain Therapy System is a system of pain relief It aims to relieve muscle tension through special massage devices. Here’s our opinion.
What is the system of pain therapy Dr. Ho?
Dr. Pain Therapy System Ho is pain relief device developed by Dr. Michael Ho, a chiropractor and acupuncturist who runs a clinic Toronto.
The system promises to significantly relieve pain while reducing muscle tension and muscle spasms, increased tissue oxygenation and increase circulation.
The system relies heavily on technology massage. It is described as a “system of digital massage therapy.” The device is programmed to relieve pain and tension using 12 different relaxing massage techniques.
what is included with the system of pain therapy Dr. Ho?
Therapy System Dr. Ho Pain comes in different varieties. There’s the standard system of pain therapy, as well as the most advanced Pro Pain Therapy System (cost $ 50 higher). The system standard pain therapy comes in three different varieties, including the Basic, Deluxe and Ultimate packages.
This is what is included with the system of pain therapy:
– 4 pairs of small massage pads
– 1 pair of large Flex Pad tone massage
– 1 pair of Circulation Promotion foot massage Pad
Meanwhile, the deluxe package includes everything mentioned above, along with 2 additional pairs of large cushions massage, 1 Heat magic Pad.
The latest package includes everything from basic and luxury packages, and also gives additional 8 pairs of small pads and belt massage therapy massage pain.
If you buy the Pro system pain therapy, this is what is included:
– 8 replacement gel pads
– Two large Flex Tone Pad
– 1 pair Promotion circulation foot massage Pad
– Personal carrying case
the main difference here is the use of gel pads and the inclusion of a case of personal transport, allowing you to take your pain management system in place to go with you.
Benefits System Pain Therapy Dr. Ho
No matter which package you buy, the basic benefits are the same. Pain Therapy System Dr. Ho aims to alleviate all of the following types of pain:
– chronic and acute back pain
– degenerative, herniated disc or bulge
– Leg pain related to disc degenerating
– related to scoliosis pain
– spinal stenosis related pain
– trouble sleeping due to back pain
– arching back of sitting, driving or lifting
– back pain in children and the elderly
– back pain Sports
Basically, by Therapy System use of daily pain, you can relieve pain whole body and back to living a happy, healthy and normal life.
How does it work?
Dr. Ho says his pain therapy system has been studied by leading academics. In studies conducted by Dr. Stuart M. McGill, PhD., Found that the pain therapy system can significantly relieve pain , significantly reduce muscle tension and spasms, increase oxygenation tissue and increase circulation.
This is how the system works:
– You place the pads of sticky massage on the skin in tense or painful areas
– Click the button on
– Gradually increase the intensity “until you feel the massaging action smoother and relaxing”
– Set the timer for 10 or 20 minutes, after which the device automatically turns off
the device supposedly feels like there are “hands into his muscles,” massaging painful strained sections of his body deep into the muscle layers.
You can choose between three different types of massage patterns based on your desired intensity. Some people prefer a deep, vigorous massage for example, while others prefer a soft, soothing massage. This is how you feel different modules:
– Module 1: It feels like kneading thumb, palm kneading, tapping fingers, and percussion
– Module 2: Feels like hitting, cutting, suction and oscillating pressing
– Module 3: it feels like soft fingers gently rubbing the muscles, then lightly tightening the muscles, followed by a stronger grip
in the three modules, there are 12 different massage techniques in total.
The device is powered by 2 AAA alkaline batteries and is small and portable.
Scientific Evidence for Pain Therapy System
System Dr. Ho Pain Therapy not been studied extensively. However, it has been studied in at least one major academic study, reputable.
This study was led by Dr. Stuart M. McGill, PhD, professor of spine biomechanics at the University of Waterloo, Canada, in June 2002.
Here are some of the key to that study points
– the study was designed to test the efficacy of TENS Dr. Ho device, offering “high intensity modulated TENS body
– The study involved 41 male and female subjects outpatient clinic
– After testing the device Dr. Ho, the researchers found they were able to find two instruments measurable benefits including reduced muscle spasms (tested by electromyography) and an increase in muscle oxygenation (test using near infrared spectroscopy)
– the TENS pulse used by the device is described as a “biphasic waveform where the signal is produced by the construction of several sequences of pulse trains”
– the duration of each pulse ranges from 30 250 microseconds, and pulse typically ranges from 3 to 1 Hz
– These pulses are designed so that the positive phase of each pulse is a square wave, while the negative phase is a “waveform tooth ramp saw “
– ultimately, after testing the device, the researchers concluded stating that:
” Our work shows that employers modulated sophisticated device stimulation Dr. Ho reduces muscle spasm and increases oxygenation suggesting that the cycle of pain-spasm is reduced “
you can read more about this study here. http: / /ift.tt/1TDLSKP
Who is Dr. Ho?
On page Dr. Ho says he is a doctor of chiropractic and acupuncture has been practicing and teaching for over 18 years. He has studied and worked in Canada, the United States, Sri Lanka and China and “has dedicated his life to the study of natural medicine and personal care.”
Dr. Ho continued, “it is believed that the body has incredible healing powers and under the right conditions can potentially restore their functions.”
Following treatment plans only Dr. Ho, Ho says the doctor can cure various diseases, reduce pain, and mitigate the negative side effects of a sedentary lifestyle.
Technical addition to creating the system of pain therapy, Dr. Ho has created as muscle therapy neck quilt Dual detox the digestive system,, and. It has also launched a line of nutritional supplements Dr. Ho designed to increase energy or aid weight loss.
Dr. Price System Pain Therapy Ho
This is how the pricing breaks for the system of pain therapy Dr. Ho:
– Pain treatment System 4-Pad package (basic): $ 194.97 CAD
– Pain treatment System 4-Pad package (Deluxe): $ 219.99 CAD
– Pain Therapy system Package 4-Pad (Ultimate): $ 298.97
– Pain Therapy system Pro: $ 249.95 CAD
You can also buy individual devices Dr. Ho, including one circulation promoter designed for use on the feet and a “platform magical heat” to soothe the pain throughout the body.
All purchases come with a 30 day warranty warranty. You can retrieve all products within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price (which reimbursement does not include “the shipping and handling or any fees and management fees”).
Although the company is based in Canada, has a US mailing address as well. You can view the contact information of the company here: http://ift.tt/1YlVuZE
In addition, certain types of Medicare plans in the United States will cover the costs of pain therapy system Dr. Ho. You can learn more about whether or not you qualify for insurance coverage on its website.
must be used Pain Therapy System Dr. Ho to relieve pain?
Dr. Pain Therapy System Ho is a naturopathic approach to pain relief. Unlike many naturopathic approaches, however, Pain Therapy System Dr. Ho is backed by real scientific evidence conducted by a real doctor. In a study with 41 participants, the device was demonstrated that reduce muscle spasms and increase oxygenation.
Not all muscle pain is caused by problems of oxygenation and muscle spasms. However, if the muscle pain is related to these two symptoms, then you may be able to find relief thanks to the Pain Therapy Dr. Ho.