Spider veins are small blood vessels, small visible just below the surface of the skin on the face or legs. Although spider veins may be harmless, their appearance often makes many women cover in the summer.
Fortunately, there is help for unwanted spider veins. Learn more about spider veins including what you can do to prevent and treat them.
What are spider veins?
Varicose veins are small veins visible beneath the surface of the skin. Although often harmless, their presence could be a symptom of poor circulation in the face or legs and can be a precursor to varicose veins.
What is the cause?
Spider veins are mainly caused by reduced blood flow due to standing or sitting for long periods of time. Other factors can lead to the formation of spider veins including :.
- Genetics – A family history of spider veins can make you more susceptible to developing them
- age – as you get older, his veins become weak and lose elasticity
- obesity – .. the pressure on the legs caused by excess weight can lead to spider veins and varicose veins
- Pregnancy – pregnant women often spider veins develop due to decreased blood flow to the legs to support a growing baby. Often disappear three to 12 months after a pregnancy
How can I prevent vascular spiders
The following are the steps you can take to prevent and treat spider veins: .?
- maintain a healthy weight -. Reduce pressure on your legs for maintaining a healthy
- your blood flow – If you sit for long periods of time, take a walk every 30 minutes and avoid crossing your legs while he is sitting. Exercise your legs while walking or running to strengthen muscles and increase circulation
- raise your feet -. Supports your feet to reduce the appearance of spider veins. Your legs should be elevated above your heart to get the best results
- Use compression stockings – .. Light compression socks can help prevent and control symptoms spider veins
- Avoid sun -. excessive exposure to the sun can cause the worst spider veins break the collagen beneath the skin
- Talk to your doctor – While you may be able to manage spider veins by their account, talk to your doctor to make sure you are not experiencing another significant vascular problem
- Getting treatment -. treatments are available to remove spider veins on the legs or face without surgery or long recovery periods.
Remove the appearance of spider this summer
spider does not have to ruin your summer. Sclerotherapy is the main treatment to remove spider veins. Guided by ultrasound, a thin needle injecting medication directly into the spider vein. This medicine vein collapses and is reabsorbed into his body. Each vein may need one or more injections and may disappear within a few weeks or several months.
Do not lower to spider veins in the legs be a shame for longer. Coast Institute of Aesthetic Vena, treat spider veins and varicose veins with safe and effective therapies. Contact to find out how we can help.