Traditional Chinese medicine is based on the use of herbal remedies, acupuncture and acupressure.
Like acupuncture the acupressure is an ancient Chinese natural remedy to treat a number of ailments.
In particular, acupressure has been used for centuries in the treatment of gas, constipation and bloating.
The procedure is simple and guaranteed relief after only a minute.
- First instead, look for a pressure point which is about two finger widths below your navel.
- Once you have located the point below the navel, fingers, gently massage the pressure point.
- Rub this place in a circular motion for a minute.
- By massaging this point the pressure will win instant relief from gas, constipation and bloating.
- This massage also helps to get rid of abdominal and lower back pain.
Apply a little pressure on the ground with his fingers, but if you feel a little uncomfortable or that pressure applied with the fingers is too much, then use the palm of your hand to massage the area.
To do this, you need to place your palm on the pressure point for a minute and breathe deeply while doing it.
will be relieved instantly as digestive problems will be solved and on top of this will feel relaxed.
Acupressure is highly recommended for people with constant digestive problems, as it is easy to learn and can be done without the help of anyone.
Nor is needed to pop those pills with adverse side effects to your digestive problems anymore.
Source / reference:
You May Also Like: