an ingredient in cigarettes that are addicted to millions of people is called nicotine. We will introduce you 5 foods that can help cleanse the body of nicotine, and also give from that habit. But also what you need to know is that even if you stop smoking, nicotine is present in your body for many years after quitting.
- High levels of vitamin B5 and C
- maintain their high metabolism
- Have a substance which protects against damage caused by toxins
- Good for the skin
- rich in vitamin a, C, K and B, that are proven in removing nicotine from the body.
- full of vitamin C.
- Regular consumption will increase your metabolism and relieve stress
- After smoking drink water to rehydrate the body.
- water is needed to remove toxins from your body through your skin. Keep up a good sweat helps the body to nicotine from your body.
- Spinach is one of the healthiest vegetables because it is not only rich in vitamins, but also contains large amounts of folic acid.
- This fruit helps eliminate nicotine from the body and replenish vitamins A, C and E that smoking reduced.
Tips from experience:
- 1.Water flushes nicotine from your body. Drinking plenty of filtered water, bottled water or 8-10 glasses of water a day. Add a squeeze of lemon or lime juice, which also clean your system of nicotine.
- 2.Coenzyme Q-10 to protect cells and lungs and the heart is damaged by the snuff and nicotine in the bloodstream.
- 3.Nicotine depletes your body of vitamin. It is advisable to take a supplement of vitamin C and eating foods rich in vitamin C.
The Do you smoke? 6 Foods to clear nicotine from your body naturally first appeared in Mr healthy Spirit .