thought you had to bring a little indulgence restaurant this week and am excited to finally share this recipe with you! It is one that I’ve been working on adjustments and in the last two years and this fall, finally I got it.
Olive Garden, probably not the most elegant restaurant in the world, but I think everyone will agree totally nailed when they created their house salad dressing. is so addictive! And conveniently too, considering that not everything that all you can eat salad before dinner comes your way!
When they began selling their famous salad dressing by the bottle that used to save up to buy it (think college years …). But in reality that bottle I thought I was being so healthy pour more than a good salad for lunch, was full of blood sugar spiking syrup, high fructose corn syrup, and toxic oil, rancid soybeans, among other additives.
I started making my own salad dressings when I started my journey real food for years, and as a result, many popular dressings in the store as Ranch, French and Thousand island they are so quick to make at home with the safest, most nutritious ingredients. This dressing is put together super fast and really knows how the restaurant Do not be afraid to serve children too! – I have to wrap at lunch my kindergartener and my 3 years old devours and likes to use it for diving with veggie sticks.
Get a pot of spaghetti going in the stove and let me show you how to make your own garden and olive salad dressing and you can have an Italian night at the plate!
products in this section links are affiliate links. It costs you nothing and helps maintain free information on this site and answer the questions of “what brand you use?” Please know I will never recommend any product personally would not use in my own family.
Print DIY homemade Olive Garden Salad Dressing author: Renee – www .raisinggenerationnourished.com ingredients
- 1 cup avocado oil (or combined avocado oil and olive oil. I get my avocado oil at Costco.)
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 2 TB mayonnaise ( home preferable to avoid toxic oils)
- 1 TB mixture of Italian dressing (ie not Italian seasoning – the use of the mixture of salad dressing – my recipe is super fast to mix ! Go to Italian dressing in This post and use the mixture.)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional ¼ cup Parmesan cheese (which often do no and it’s so delicious without if you can not make the dairy! This lot did not have the cheese so you can see it is still creamy and delicious.)
- Everything in a jar and use a immersion blender to mix. If you do not have an immersion blender, you can put all the ingredients in a food processor except the oil. Then use the nozzle drip oil in your food processor to add the oil to emulsify the dressing slowly.
- This recipe is a good looking dress. Store the dressing in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
You can also see my DIY condiments Blogger board for more inspiration!