There is no denying that those pictures of wedding parties in matching costumes are everywhere options are absolutely adorable. This is a trend that certainly I hugged my own wedding. When I got married, I endowed all my servants’ matching floral print costumes Pretty Plum sugar so they can take as they prepared. It made for some very adorable photos as primped and drank champagne before the ceremony began. Some of my bridesmaids also said it was a great gift, because they still use them all the time, almost two years after the big day.
If you are a bride, a bridesmaid or simply want an elegant suit, soft to wear while you do your hair and makeup in the morning, I love the fashion outfits have been making a comeback. So if you’re still wearing a terry cloth towel out of the shower, it is time to choose one of these beautiful clothes in place. From coquettish a perfect fit for a bride beautiful floral prints, here is something for everyone …
1. Sugar Plum Pretty by BHLDN Botanical Garden khaki suit $ 68
2. Anthropologie stained Robe $ 150
3. BHLDN lace costume Anne [19459013queen] $ 250
4. sugar plum Pretty by BHLDN Botanical Garden costume Oceane $ 68
5. Kate Spade New York Charmeuse print dress $ 98
6. The free people making eyes at you Robe $ 98
7. Pretty sugar plum floral print kimono costume $ 68
8. Girl & A severe sleep lace Robe Giselle $ 280
9. Anthropologie by Mrs. Darcy Ocean Palm Robe $ 128
10. ASOS pretty floral costume Jersey $ 42.00
Which of these elegant clothes is your favorite?
You know I love a good floral print …