All the flavor and comforting aroma of chicken noodle soup grandmother with a new twist! Packed with more vegetables rich in minerals and still taste amazing chicken noodle soup!
Product links in this post are affiliate links. It costs you nothing and helps maintain free information on this site and answer the questions of “what brand you use?” Please know I will never recommend any product personally would not use in my own family.
is not only something about it, is not it?
When cooking simple vegetable in butter and use broth actual bones and the chicken becomes a thick stock that is full of flavor and is incredibly comforting.
We classic chicken soup very often, and is a favorite of children around this house security. It’s nice to change things from time to time though, and in the summer when courgettes are abundant, the noodles are exchanged without gluten for “Zoodles”!
If you have not gone up to spirilizer train however, I think that this recipe could only do it for you! It is very nice to fill glasses of children with a soup of mostly vegetables and make happily slurping up the last drop! zucchini Spirilized cooks super fast in this soup to make a perfect texture “noodles”.
Zoodle soup chicken makes a great lunch at a thermos of soup for school together with one simple cookie mixer or cookies ! Usually pack along some cheese raw (or you can grate a bit in the soup!), And a piece of fruit and lunch is served!
The double when zucchini is super cheap (or overflow in your garden!) And may freeze up for fast food take out come this fall!
Print chicken soup Zoodle Author: Renee – www.raisinggenerationnourished. com Ingredients
- ¼ cup or less friendly cooking (butter, tallow grazing or lard, coconut oil, grease leftover bacon grazing)
- 2 medium onions
- 6 medium carrots chopped
- 6 stems of medium celery, chopped
- 5 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 quarts bone broth (preferably homemade for more nutrients, but use what you have) [19459052pollo]
- 2 cups cooked (I crockpot or toaster oven a couple of whole chickens at once and keep minced or ground meat in the freezer to pull quickly)
- 1 teaspoon all purpose seasoning
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (for more heat you can add more ! You can leave if you want, but the slight heat is so good in the soup!)
- 6 medium zucchini, spirilized
- Sea salt / pepper to taste (generously seasoned with sea salt if your bone broth was unseasoned)
- melt fat to use in your pan over medium heat, add the onion, carrot, celery and a pinch of sea salt and cook slowly over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes to carry out their juices and sweeten they. This is where the stock is going to put all of their amazing flavor!
- Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add bone broth, chicken and seasoning and bring to a simmer.
- adds zucchini spirilized and cook for about 3-5 minutes. It looks like you need more liquid – not add more! Zucchini is left out of a lot of liquid, once cooked and salt sticks to it. You can always add more broth if you want a Brothier soup – but wait a few minutes to see how much fluid is removed the first zucchini
For more great ideas lunch, you can follow my table Blogger Lunch Ideas!
More real food recipes that you might like:
fresh tomato soup