Those who know well my children know more or less they eat what some people call “adult food” most of the day. I do not agree with the practice of “child food” for children and more for adults. From very early in my babies they ate what we were eating at the table (as long as it was safe age for the type of food!), And the girls just do not know differently. And I just do not have the time to be a little time to cook different dishes for everyone!
But chicken nuggets are just fun! And even in adulthood, occasionally I like to have what feels like a splurge for dinner a change up.
chicken nuggets frozen section at the grocery store are not only full of chicken from questionable sources (if even chicken at all ??), but they are coated trans destroyed grains and other preservatives that affect absolutely stomachs and behaviors.
This method chicken nugget comes together pretty quickly – and you can roast a pan full of root vegetables or other vegetable mixtures so you have a complete meal of a once
! Print chicken nuggets :: free grain, egg, without free milk, nut free Option Author: Renee – www.raisinggenerationnourished.com ingredients
- “breading” MIX ::
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup blanched almond flour (If you are not free use of nut or another ¼ cup tapioca flour or coconut flour. They could also make ¼ rice flour cup if you can make beads.)
- 1 TB throughout the aim season
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- chicken mixture ::
- 2 cups cooked chicken or more from your chicken crockpotted (see Help section for the easiest way to stock up cooked chicken for simple meals like this!)
- 1 TB throughout the aim season
- 1 teaspoon garlic dust
- onion powder 1 teaspoon
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ sea salt teaspoon
- ¼ cup whole coconut milk (you could do fresh milk a good source instead)
- butter ¼ olive oil cup, oil or melted coconut (they could do melted if you can make milk)
- Beat the breading mix ingredients in a small bowl.
- Put all the ingredients of chicken mixture in the food processor and blend to a puree.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat.
- Using your hands scoop a small amount of chicken mixture, form into a ball with your hands, then roll in breading mixture.
- Press to flatten the ball as “nugget” and put the nugget on the baking sheet
- Continue until all breaded nuggets -. nuggets can be made as large or small as you want. I did about 12 out of this batch.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes, then turn it over and bake another 12 minutes. You may want to check the entire 10 minutes both times just in case our furnaces work differently. Very often roasted vegetables along with seeds and sometimes it does need a little more time to cook.
products in this section links are affiliate partners. There is no extra cost to you, and that helps keep the site and provide free content for you! I know I would never recommend a product that would use or feed my family!
- Output is post about how to duplicate the chicken takes so has quick and easy to take the chicken in the freezer for dinner like this!
- Leftovers are heated in the oven well – or fry in a large skillet
- You can double or triple and freeze! Only mix pip compensate and get it in the tray, freeze, and frozen nuggets get once in a freezer bag. When you are having a busy night you can pull nuggets in the freezer and oven!
- I love love my Silpat liners baking! quick and clean paper waste.
- I use is throughout the season * all * purpose time. I have tried many and this is my favorite!
- I’m thinking I could probably make nuggets pretty fun shapes like hearts, stars, etc, with small cookie cutters!
What “food of the child” have to figured out how to make real food style?
The publication chicken nuggets :: free grain, egg, without free milk, nut Free Choice first appeared in Increased Fueled Generation .