You’ll love this next recipe for chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce White because it is delicious and very easy to do. The guy is really love this it’s awesome because my kiddos are very selective.
This recipe has been extremely popular, try some of the other popular recipes like our Crock Pot Chicken fettuccine Alfredo Recipe , our Crock Pot Potato Soup Recipe Paula Deen , our Crock Pot Recipe Crunchy Apple , our Dr. Pepper Pot Crock pulled pork , our Crock Pot lasagna Recipe and our Crock Tacos Recipe chicken Pot !
The recipe is below this video, but I just made a video showing how I do !!! Be sure to subscribe to me on YouTube most impressive recipe videos.
- sure Coupons folllow raining hot on Pinterest For more recipes!
- 10 small tortillas soft flour (you can use corn, but I like the flour with chicken)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 and 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken (we like to use grilled chicken)
- 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese – grated
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 oz can green peppers diced (I like medium – are not at all spicy)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine shredded chicken and 1 cup cheese
- Fill tortillas with mixture and roll each to then place in a greased 9 x 13 pan
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat
- flour stir in butter and beat for 1 minute fire.
- Add broth and mix. Simmer until thick and spreads up
- Remove from heat and add sour cream and chiles. (Be careful that it is not too hot or sour cream will curdle)
- Pour the mixture over enchiladas and add the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for 20 to 23 minutes and then will want to roast for 3 minutes until cheese is golden brown.