Pan Head is a new documentary that promises to explore the effects that different foods have on our brains . Here’s our view of what the movie is Pan Head.
What is the Pan Head?
Pan Head is a documentary created by Max Lugavere and know Productions.
The documentary is committed to exploring the impact of our diets and lifestyles in brain health.
One of the great phrases for the documentary is: “What if the most feared disease in America is a choice we make when checking out?”
“The most feared disease” is Alzheimer’s disease. Max has a vested interest in defending against Alzheimer because his mother was recently diagnosed with a neurodegenerative disease.
In Pan Head, Max explores the question of how we can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s decades before symptoms start showing -. Simply changing the foods we eat
Campaign Pan Head crowdfunding on Kickstarter
The film was released on Kickstarter in January 2015.
By 18 February Bread Head had raised $ 130,880 from 1,748 supporters. Since January 2015, the Kickstarter page for Pan Head has released 14 updates production.
The last update was made on October 30 and describes how Max and his team just finished another day of filming in Berlin.
Other changes have been shown to interview Max and doctors around the world.
What is the bread Head On?
What exactly is the point of Pan Head? What foods to eat or avoid eating to adjust the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease?
As you may have guessed from the name, a lot of the film deals with the impact of the bread in our brain health. Specifically, it explains how gluten can increase or decrease our risk for dementia, Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases.
Here are some of the topics covered throughout the course of the Pan Head:
– The role of gluten in our health
– The axis gut-brain and “microbiome” that plays a key role in the health of our body
– How to minimize the risk of dementia by eliminating risk factors from today
– controlling gene expression, even if you have a history of Alzheimer’s disease in their family
– As a common food supermarket can provide an alternative source of fuel for brain cells in difficulty
– How to protect and grow new brain cells at any age, while optimizing memory and cognition
– How to use a “self-cleaning mechanism newly discovered” in the brain
– Interviews with certified neurologists by the board who are using a drug-free approach for treating neurodegenerative diseases “and see impressive results”
– When the future of neurodegenerative therapy can take 5, 10, or 20 years down the road
About Max Lugavere
biography pedal Max boot says it is a “content creator multi-hyphenation, film director and media personality. ” The 32-year-old has appeared in various media outlets in recent years talking about brain health and reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
One of the benefits of Kickstarter is receiving an exclusive copy of Max debut single, which was released several years ago. It also seems to have a musical background, plus a background cinematography.
Know About Productions
Saber Productions is the film production company behind the film Pan Head.
The company is headquartered in New York and Tel Aviv and has produced “a variety of movies, TV shows and commercials” that have garnered critical acclaim in recent years, according to the description kickstarter.
Some of the main products of the company include die in Jerusalem after the storm, numbered, Dancing in Jaffa, and The Go Go Boys.
Pan Head release date
In December 2015, Pan head was still active material shooting for the documentary, and we have no information about when the film will be released or what his next shooting schedule might look like.
We’ll keep you informed when we know more information about the release date Pan Head, but is expected to be released sometime in 2016.