BrainSmart Ultra with Cognicetan + is a nootropic supplement called “rocket fuel for brain”. It works? Let’s see today in our opinion Ultra BrainSmart.
What is BrainSmart Ultra?
BrainSmart Ultra is nootropic supplement made by a manufacturer of nutritional supplements in the United Kingdom London ,.
The nootropic contains 800 mg of ingredients that improve brainpower. By taking the daily supplement, you can improve your mental health unit supposedly, concentration and memory.
The supplement also claims to be made exclusively with natural ingredients and is built in a prolonged release system. So you do not experience a shock or nervousness taking the formula once
BrainSmart Ultra It is priced around USD $ 40 for a one month supply -. Which is surprisingly affordable in the online market today nootropic expensive batteries nootropics where prepacked will sell for as much as $ 100 +
Let’s learn more about how Ultra BrainSmart works.
How does BrainSmart Ultra work?
Ultra BrainSmart claims to work using a mixture of 800 mg of nootropic ingredients tested. These ingredients include:
– Cognicetam + Formula: This patented formula is intended to help function better nervous system contains all the ingredients listed below
“clear the free mental and brain fog radicals that damage. . “
– Sinensis- Cordyceps extract this natural extract intended to help you stay alert, focused, mental driven, and calm by promoting the release of certain neurotransmitters (the manufacturer is strangely vague about how this ingredient works )
– Coenzyme Q10. This popular ingredient can be found in a wide range of nutritional supplements and beauty creams. When applied topically, it can rejuvenate their skin cells and stimulate collagen production. In the brain, Ultra BrainSmart claims that coenzyme Q10 (also known as CoQ10) maximizes acetylcholine levels and is compatible with other vitamins and amino acids.
– Chlorella (green algae): Chlorella is a rich guy in antioxidants of green algae that has recently become popular throughout the industry products nutritional supplement and beauty . Antioxidants target free radicals in the brain, reducing the risk of disease and cleaning “mental confusion”.
– Omega 3-extract: This extract contains fatty acids maximizing neurotransmission. Fatty acids are used to create the myelin sheaths that protect nerve cells.
– Caffeine: Caffeine in BrainSmart Ultra comes from guarana. The manufacturer does not list the amount of caffeine found in each serving of the supplement. However, both caffeine and guarana extract listed as ingredients in the proprietary formula 800mg, which could be a significant amount of caffeine.
– vitamins B6 and B12: These B vitamins play a key role in our immune and nervous system and support healthy energy levels. Vitamin B6 is specifically related to an increase in the production of neurotransmitters such as serotonin.
Unfortunately, we do not know the exact dose of any of these ingredients because they are all hidden behind a proprietary formula. This formula is called “Cognicetam +” and is a registered trademark brand created by Cognitive Bioscience Ltd (the creators of BrainSmart).
BrainSmart Ultra Ingredients
BrainSmart offers the full list of ingredients, although the doses of ingredients are not disclosed. Here’s what the chart looks as ingredients:
The lack of dosage information is a problem. Nootropics are compounds that affect your brain. Nootropics is important to take in carefully planned dose.
Meanwhile, ingredients like caffeine can actually be dangerous in high doses. There are approximately 80 mg of caffeine in a can of Red Bull, and 100 mg in a cup of coffee. not as 800mg in the Ultra formula BrainSmart, there could potentially be very high levels of caffeine in the supplement.
Ultimately, reputable manufacturers like to advertise your dose of information, since it is the main point of comparison between nootropics. Without this information, it is impossible to assess the effects of BrainSmart Ultra.
Scientific Evidence for Ultra BrainSmart
BrainSmart says BrainSmart Ultra studies have been published in the New York Times, The Independent and The Huffington Post -. Although we could find no record of these studies or reviews in any of the sites
The manufacturer also cites no clinical evidence, scientific studies, or any other evidence that has been made in BrainSmart ultra over the years. In fact, it seems that there is no evidence that BrainSmart Ultra work at all.
Yes, some of the ingredients in Ultra BrainSmart have been tested independently. Caffeine for example has proved very effective in certain doses nootropic.
But without dosage information, without scientific studies, clinical trials and without BrainSmart Ultra is impossible to say whether or not this supplement works as advertised.
Ultra pricing BrainSmart
BrainSmart Ultra is priced at the following rates:
– 1 Bottle (60 capsules): $ 41.32 USD (28.89 lbs)
– 3 bottles (180 capsules): $ 82.64 (£ 57.78)
The offering “3 bottle” is part of a Buy 2 get 1 free promotion. So the price of getting 3 bottles is exactly twice the purchase price of a bottle. It seems that promotion is always ongoing.
The company also lists prices in more than a dozen different currencies, so you can pay with local currency quite easily.
BrainSmart also offers free shipping worldwide on all orders. You can pay with any credit card or PayPal.
All purchases come with a 30 day warranty warranty. You can request a full refund on your fee (minus shipping) at any time within one month of purchase. You can view return information here: http://ift.tt/21PQyye
BrainSmart Ultra is one of the four products offered by nootropics BrainSmart. The company announces BrainSmart Ultra as its most powerful product. Other products sold by the company include BrainSmart Focus, Memory BrainSmart, and BrainSmart mood.
The company claims to have started selling Ultra BrainSmart again in 2007 with the aim of making the “most effective natural balanced nutritional supplements available intelligent brain.”
The company is headquartered in the UK at the following address :. Pullens Street Bldgs Crampton London England UK SE173AE
Interestingly, the company also states maintain offices worldwide in San Francisco, Miami, Berlin, Geneva and Sydney, although there is no mention in these directions are, or your contact information. We could not find any evidence of these offices online -. unless they go with a different company name
Must take BrainSmart Ultra to boost their cognitive ability?
Ultra BrainSmart contains 800 mg of ingredients nootropics in each capsule. Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not list the dose of any of these ingredients (They are hidden behind a patented formula).
making things seem worse for BrainSmart Ultra is that the company also seem to have ever done any scientific evidence, clinical trials, or other tests in the supplement. In other words, you are the guinea pig when taken BrainSmart Ultra.
Also, something seems out of BrainSmart Ultra manufacturers: the company lists an address in London, UK, but not mentioned in supplements are manufactured or where the ingredients are obtained. The company also intends to maintain offices in some of the most influential cities around the world – including San Francisco, Miami, Geneva, Berlin and -. But could not find evidence of these offices online
However, BrainSmart Ultra is priced cheaper than most supplements nootropics price. If the lack of clinical trials or scientific results do not bother you, then BrainSmart Ultra may be able to help increase your cognitive ability.