fresh, juicy peaches sweet and crunchy meet Plump blueberries, crunchy complement for an end of summer treat is quick * * for make and full of flavor summer!
Talk about a load of fruit to work with! I love every minute. While I freeze a majority of all the fruit to be used for yogurt, for the rest of the year, oatmeal , and milkshakes (saving big money!), Yes try to do some special recipes using these fun summer fruits that we will not see again until next year!
blueberries and peaches amazing really taste together and this sharp single is my kind of summer treat because it is simple and * fast * . Is a great way to use up the last peaches and blueberries last dish are too mature!
Print blueberry crisp peach :: Gluten Author: Renee – www.raisinggenerationnourished.com ingredients
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 cups of peaches, pitted and sliced (about 3 peaches)
- Juice of ½ lemon [extractodevainilla
- 1 teaspoon
- ¼ cup cane organic pure sugar
- TB 3-4 organic corn starch
- 1 cup white rice flour
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2TB pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup pure organic cane sugar
- Mix blueberries, peach slices, lemon juice. Vanilla extract , ¼ cup sugar and starch fair corn in your pie plate 9 inches
- in a small bowl, combine white rice flour, butter, maple syrup, and ¼ cup sugar using spatula – Do not combine until smooth super – .. the point is to make it a little crumbly crumble spray this mixture on top of the fruit mixture into the pie plate
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes for fresh. shortly before serving.
for more desserts real food, you can follow my board ideas Trying to Pinterest
More real food recipes you might like:
frozen maple vanilla