You may think that if you live long enough, it is inevitable that you will get cancer.
Most people feel that every time they turn around, they find someone who has the disease.
But that need not be the case.
not “good genes” or a drug with dangerous side effects is needed to prevent cancer.
exercise is taken . That’s as simple as it gets.
One study shows that exercise prevents 13 cancers
A new report supports this assertion. The study, published last month JAMA Internal Medicine , it was found that exercise can eliminate the risk of 13 different cancers . Including breast, lung, and colon cancer. Three of the four leading causes of death. 1
Exercise also packs a punch against leukemia, myeloma and cancers of the esophagus, liver, kidney, stomach, endometrial, rectum , bladder and head and neck.
How exercise helps prevent cancer
has to be the type of exercise. The “experts” still recommend a program of 150 minutes of cardiovascular activity of moderate intensity a week … and that just will not cut.
The study stream media omit
There was a second study exercise and cancer received much less media attention.
Related: One approach nut to beat cancer
How reduce high intensity exercise helps tumors
In this study focuses on the connection between a program high-intensity exercise and cancer . In this case, the reduction of tumors.
published a few months ago, this report reveals the high-intensity exercise Tumors reduced in mice 50% . 2
Researchers believe it is due to the surge of adrenaline that produces a high-intensity exercise.
Epinephrine pushes natural killer (NK) cells to cancer tumors Busting.
NK cells are part of the innate immune system. They are a type of white blood cell that seeks and kills other infected cells (including tumor cells) without affecting healthy cells.
also found that a chemical signal produced by the muscles during exercise called interleukin 6 (IL-6) helps guide NK cells into cancer cells.
Pace your way to be free of cancer
Our ancestors the stone age with your fight or flight adrenaline surge not have cancer. And you do not have to either.
To really get your adrenaline pumping, Test my PACE program.
What is the rate?
PACE is a series of high intensity, short duration exercise routines. This type of exercise duplicates the natural demands our ancestors faced. A quick burst of speed to escape danger or catch dinner. They were given fit, trim bodies.
maintain a pace to start
Here is an example of an easy routine to start. You can do it anywhere you have room to run.
- Run as fast as you can. Overhand. Strive. Feel your adrenaline pumping.
- Then slow down at an easy pace when you feel you can not go another second. You must be breathlessly. Take three to five minutes to recover. Focus on your breathing and feel slow. Keep track of the time it takes for your breathing to return to normal as a way to monitor your progress.
- Now challenge himself again. But this time, sprint a little faster than it did last time. Or go a little further. If you are gasping for breath, but not so out of breath that can not speak, then you are doing things right. Repeat for a maximum time limit of 12 minutes. Not a second more.
The benefits of PACE
The best part of PACE is that it works regardless of your current fitness level. Start slowly and gradually increase the challenge. Or increase the number of reps you do or how quickly does.
Remember, to be a real workout PACE, you must rest and recover between sets. Like their ancestors did.
To your good health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
1. healthguidance.org/entry/15796 /1/Top-5-Killer-Cancers.html
2. Line Pedersen et al. voluntary career suppresses tumor growth through epinephrine and IL-6-dependent mobilization of NK cells and redistribution. Cell Metab.2016 February. DOI: 10.1016 / j.cmet.2016.01.011
The best exercise to prevent cancer first appeared in Dr. Al Sears, MD Anti Aging Pioneer Alternative Health Newsletter .