Soymilk made of grinding, soaking and boiling the beans soy with water, is a very nutritious drink. Especially soy is naturally rich in protein, fiber, essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins. These nutrients provide energy and keep the body functioning at its highest level. In addition, soy milk has many benefits for the skin. In this article, VKool.com show Top 11 benefits of soy milk skin and health. The letter contains a list of benefits of soy milk from reliable sources. Keep reading this article to learn more about these top 11 benefits of soy milk!
The benefits of soymilk: 11 Benefits for skin and health you Amaze
1. Hydrates the skin
One of the best benefits of soy milk is to moisturize the skin. Research shows that consumption of testimony soy milk keeps the skin hydrated. Moisturizers containing extracts of soy milk make flexible and soft to touch your skin and keep skin hydrated for a long time. In addition, fights aging prominent sign; dry skin easily and makes the moisture to seep into the skin, leaving her dry, scaly patches or skin texture.
2. anti-aging agent
Generally, soy milk is necessary to increase collagen levels in the body. After affected females menopause , it has been found that collagen, a protein that occurs naturally in the epidermis, is reduced in terms of production. Since collagen is responsible for leaving the skin firm and maintaining skin elasticity, live females and it is complementary to production levels deficient collagen produced naturally through creams. It can be done in the home of moisturizing creams and lotions collagen. Simply, you can rub a cotton ball in soymilk and next apply on the skin of the face. Allow to act for 15 minutes and rinse milk using cold water. This will reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and combat roughness and dullness of the skin which is in the stage of life.
Further information: 13 natural tips anti aging for women and men are exposed
3. Efficient Scrub
you can be sure that you have soy milk on the one hand, considering that dead skin cells rinsed. It may be formulated containing a face mask sugar, soy milk and olive oil. Sugar granules will act the way in addressing impurities and dirt, and will help remove dead skin cells, so that the renewal of skin cells. You can use the cream containing extracts soymilk. For best results, you can mix the sugar and olive oil and then rub the cream concoction. After allowing for 2-3 minutes, wash the skin with cold water. Your skin will be brighter and clearer than before.
4. Protects the skin against UV rays
The skin protection against UV rays is one of the main benefits of soy milk for skin. The topical application of creams and moisturizers having extracts soymilk can suppress the risks of developing epidermis or skin cancer, specifically induced by UV radiation. In addition, it can reduce inflammation and stop the damage caused to the skin by UV rays.
5. Slows the appearance of acne
Some studies have shown that there is an interrelation of acne and milk. Consuming dairy products can induce acne. Dairy products can aggravate outbreaks of skin diseases and INSTIGATE too. Therefore, it is recommended that a substitute for dairy products be consumed. Especially, soybean milk can be consumed in place of dairy milk. Cottage cheese substitutes containing slike milk, ice cream, tetra packs and flavored milk cans
More information :. 5 Natural homemade recipes for acne scars
6. Improve lipid profile
One of the best benefits of soy milk for health is improving lipid profile. unalike cow milk, which is rich in cholesterol, saturated fat and the fat soy milk is regularly unsaturated no cholesterol. Especially, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated in soy fatty acids can prevent the transport of cholesterol in the bloodstream. Regular consumption of soy can significantly reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and blood levels of triglycerides and increase the level of high density lipoprotein (HDL). This combined effect leaves soymilk an ideal drink if you have a family history of coronary heart disease or have high cholesterol.
7. Strengthening Integrity blood vessels
One of the most effective benefits of soy milk is to promote the integrity of blood vessels. Omega-6 and omega-3 and the powerful phyto-antioxidants as well in soy can effectively protect blood vessels bleeding and injuries. These compounds fix to the lining of blood vessels and protect their cells lining cholesterol deposits and attacks free radicals. Binding of nutrients also improve the flexibility and fluidity of the blood vessels thus are much more resilient to changes in blood pressure.
8. Promote Weight Loss
One of the main benefits of milk soy is to assist in weight loss. Cow’s milk contains about 12 grams of sugar in a cup instead of only seven grams of soy milk. Therefore, a cup of whole milk Soy contains only 80 calories which is equal to skim milk. In addition, the monounsaturated fatty acid of soybean milk can prevent intestinal absorption of fat is another great benefit for weight loss. Consuming soy milk also provides an extra dose of fiber, maintaining its fullest sense for the longest time.
9. Preventing prostate cancer
Surprisingly, prostate cancer screening is also one of the main benefits of soy milk for health.
Soy milk is a great source of phytoestrogens, one single plant hormone that can prevent the production of testosterone in men. Reducing testosterone levels can significantly slow the risk of prostate cancer. Studies have shown that men who have a diet rich in soy are less decorous to develop prostate cancer or prostate hypertrophy.
Further information: The best foods to inhibit prostate cancer Naturally
10. Prevent Postmenopausal syndromes
prevention of post-menopausal syndrome is also one of the known benefits of soy milk. During menopause, the natural production of estrogen a female reduced to a minimum. This sudden drop in estrogen causes a number of health issues for postmenopausal women. Postmenopausal women contain a higher risk of diabetes, heart disease and obesity. In addition, they are more vulnerable to mood swings, insomnia, depression and other psychological disorders. Moreover, soy phytoestrogen is also effective estrogen replacement. The daily intake of soy is a great way to inhibit and reduce these post-menopausal syndromes.
11. Preventing osteoporosis
In general, osteoporosis is hormone and other age-related disease. The soy phytoestrogen can help accelerate the absorption of calcium by the body and inhibit bone loss. In order to obtain the maximum benefit, be sure to buy soy milk is fortified with vitamin D and extra calcium.
Further information: 10 natural solutions for osteoporosis Pain
- boost immune function : soy has a lot of vegetable protein, which has been considered as “vegetable meat”. As the human body is not enough protein, it will lead to the loss, fatigue, immunity and other symptoms. Eating soy may not only supplement the protein, but can also prevent cholesterol increase caused by taking meat.
- Strengthen human organs and tissues: soy lecithin can promote the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, and boost the organs and tissues in the human body. In addition, it can also reduce the level of cholesterol in your body, prevent and cure coronary atherosclerosis and improve lipid metabolism.
- Improve intelligence: soybean has an abundant number soy lecithin which is one of the vital components of the brain. Having more soy may help inhibit Alzheimer’s disease. Moreover, phytosterols are found in soybean lecithin can also increase the effect and function of nerve cells.
- Improve energy: soy protein can increase the excitement and inhibitory function of the cerebral cortex, which improves learning and working efficiency. In addition, it can also help reduce the somber and depressed mood.
- Prevent oxidation: especially soy saponins contains an antioxidant effect, which can eliminate free radicals in the human body. In addition, it can prevent the growth of tumor cells and increase the body’s immune function.
- prevent deafness: supplementation of iron can expand capillaries, ensure the blood supply in your ear to soften red blood cells, so it can effectively inhibit hearing loss. Soybeans have more zinc and iron than other foods. Therefore, it plays a vital role in hearing loss prevention for the elderly.
related soymilk products:
for more information related to health, skin, hair benefits of many types of food, fruits, etc, go to our home page Home Nutrition . After studying the writing of the 11 best benefits of soy milk: skin and health, I hope this article will help you learn more benefits of soy milk. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them then I will respond as soon as possible. You can also share the experience if you know any other benefits of soy milk for us.