Cashew nuts (also called Kaju) are nuts in the form of kidney, well known as vitamin pill nature, which contains nutritional benefits of wonderful and amazing health. dried fruit is mainly used in some kitchen in India as the variety of dessert preparations to add flavor and nutrition. cashews solid, sweet, delicious, soft and are full of energy, protein, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, including other materials necessary for healthy body building. In this article, VKool.com will introduce the benefits of cashew nuts 12 health benefits, skin and hair. The letter contains a list of the benefits of cashew nuts from reliable sources. Keep reading this article to learn these 12 benefits of cashew nuts in detail!
The benefits of cashew nuts 12 Benefits for health, skin and hair that will surprise
1. Cancer Prevention
cashew nut on the list of great food thanks to huge nutritional values (click to tweet) .One of the main benefits of cashew nuts is to prevent cancer .
- fights with tumor: This nut contains a most important known proanthocyanidin substance (flavonols) that has the capacity to fight against tumor cells, ending their growth and division
- prevented. cancer: proanthocyanidins are compounds containing high copper content that helps in the fight against cancer cells. In addition, it inhibits various types of cancer, such as prostate cancer, colon cancer, etc.
- Rich source of antioxidants: This nut reduces the appearance of cancer with a high level because it contains antioxidants like selenium as well as vitamin E, which restricts the oxidation of free radicals in the body and improves immunity
- fights infection. it contains high levels of zinc, which helps fight infections several
- restrict the growth of tumor cells: Naked nuts in general discourse, vitamin K has the capacity to slow the growth of tumor cells. It also helps in preventing liver and cirrhosis and better treatment of liver cancer and cirrhosis.
Further information: 6 Good Foods to inhibit cancer growth
2. Cashews benefits the heart
One of the biggest benefits of cashew nuts is for the heart.
- Keeps Heart Healthy: No cholesterol and low fat that helps your heart to function well. It also contains powerful antioxidants that makes your heart away from many heart diseases.
- keeps blood pressure under control: Generally, the magnesium content helps to keep your blood pressure and reduces hypertension. Their tendency to reduce aid for blood pressure in the inhibition of heart attacks. It has a higher level of potassium and low sodium level that keeps your blood pressure under control.
- Balances cholesterol level: This nut contains oleic acid together with palmitoleic acid which lowers the level of bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol and triglyceride levels in your body that makes the heart healthy, thereby preventing disease coronary artery, with maintaining its profile movements lipid balanced blood.
- maintains blood flow in healthy arteries: This nut prevents atherosclerosis and reduces the formation of plague in arteries
- inhibits cardiac arrhythmia. The nut is also a great source of . omega-6 and omega-3 and functioning as potent antioxidant and inhibits the blood vessels of heart arrhythmia and free radicals
- decreases the risk of heart disease: in particular, acid essential fatty, such as oleic acid prevents the transport of cholesterol in the bloodstream, which reduces low density lipoproteins (LDL) and elevation of high density lipoproteins (HDL), centered in the blood and reducing chances of heart disease.
3. Cashews benefits for bones
One of the main benefits of cashew nuts is for bones.
- provides the nutrients needed for bone growth :. Has many minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and etc required for healthy growth and development of the bones of men, women and children
- enhances calcium absorption: Overall, a good level of magnesium in your body also increases the level of absorption of calcium by the bones
- improves bone density. its high level of calcium and magnesium and high protein level helps in making your bone structure strong
- maintains the flexibility of bone: usually high level of copper helps maintain the flexibility of your bones and joints. the operation of an enzyme that combines the elastin and collagen is improved, providing flexibility to the joints and bones.
- prevents bone deformity :. Usually, vitamin K found in this nut helps maintain healthy bones by calcification of the bones, thus preventing osteoporosis and skeletal deformation
Further information: 9 Tips to keep bones healthy and strong
4. Cashew Benefits nerves
One of the best benefits of cashew nuts is for the nerves.
- makes the healthy nervous system: Contains magnesium plays a very important role in maintaining healthy nerves
- relaxes blood vessels, muscles and nerves. Magnesium is stored in their surfaces and inhibits bone calcium to enter nerve cells, thereby increasing relaxation of nerves, blood vessels and muscles. insufficient level or low magnesium in your body allows calcium to pass into the blood vessels to constrict and cause resulting in migraine, headache, high blood pressure, and a lot of trouble.
5. Weight Loss
Weight loss is also considered as one of the best benefits of cashew nuts.
- contains no cholesterol and healthy protein: Even after being packed with protein and fat, it is considered that the nut helps control weight because it has no cholesterol, healthy proteins and good fats. Therefore, weight conscious people can start eating cashews for about two days a week to be inhibited from further weight gain.
- are dietary fibers :. Kaju contains high level of dietary and high energy density fiber, which help weight management eaten in the limit
6. gums and teeth
- improves the health of gums and teeth: Your . magnesium content helps a lot in maintaining your teeth and strong and healthy gums if used regularly
- inhibits tooth decay: This nut prevents tooth abscesses and tooth decay, so
Further information: 22 Solutions for gum disease and bad breath
One of the great benefits of cashew nuts is for the eyes. Zea-xanthine contains absorbed in their eyes (retina macula) ensures together with UV rays, thus preventing the macular degeneration at the time of old age.
- glucose uptake Limits: Cashew help in the fight against diabetes, since the extract of the seeds prevents absorption of glucose in the body
- Protects from complications of diabetes. the nuts have monounsaturated fats, reducing triglyceride levels in diabetics, thus protecting other complications [
- reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes: the nut reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes among humans
9. Cashew benefits during pregnancy .
- healthy and full of energy: Works as a follower of instant energy; They make pregnant women feel more satisfied for long. It is also best snacks between meals.
- decreases tissue damage. It is an excellent source of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that reduces the aging process and reduces tissue damage during pregnancy
- Decreases fear of Stretch marks: supports cashew nut in rejuvenating the skin and inhibits the appearance of stretch marks at the time of pregnancy
- manages high blood pressure. cashew has monounsaturated fats that help in the management and prevention of hypertension in . pregnant
- fight all health problems. This nut helps to fight with many health challenges during pregnancy
- maintains weight: helps obese pregnant women in decreasing bad fats raise good fats level in your body
- decreases the risk of heart problems.. in particular, its highest level in magnesium inhibits pregnant women from heart disease
- prevents anemia: This helps control the level of iron in your body during pregnancy, preventing the onset of anemia
- keeps skin and hair healthy. Cashew improves quality skin and hair among pregnant women
10. Cashew benefits for the brain
One of the main benefits of cashew nuts is for the brain.
- promotes healthy brain function :. Above all, its high level of copper element comprises both very necessary functions such as production of hormones, enzyme activation and maintenance of brain functions
- improves brainpower: Improves power the brain as it increases the immune system, inhibits infections and boosts the blood supply to the brain by increasing the production of more red
- improves the flow of oxygenated blood to the brain. it increases . the supply of oxygen to the brain and improves memory power
- increases production of brain cells. Cashew has monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which increase production of brain cells
- Keeps driving the healthy nerve impulses. in particular, nerve impulses guide magnesium to your brain muscles, thus preventing muscle spasms, painful cramps and injuries
- preventing mental disorders: Above all, copper is found in Kaju is the secretion and production of both dopamine and melanin that prevents severe burns sun, depression, neurological disorders, chronic fatigue syndromes, etc.
11 . Cashews benefits for hair
- Improves hair growth: Cashew has a call mineral necessary copper helps keep your hair strong, the . brightness and color black
- gives the natural color of hair: Commonly, copper found in this nut acts as a need for a large amount of enzyme component. Tyrosinase is an enzyme containing copper aids in converting Tyrosine in melanin (a pigment providing color to the hair and skin).
12. Cashew skin benefits
- prevents dermatitis: Niacin is found in Cashew inhibits the skin disease called dermatitis or pellagra
- promotes the use of iron. As this nut increases the elimination of free radicals, the use of iron in your body, producing hair and skin pigment called melanin, maintenance of connective tissue, which makes their wrinkle free and healthy skin
- rejuvenates the skin: in particular, the copper content keeps skin rejuvenation, healthy and glowing by fighting . free radicals and pigment removal
- prevents skin cancer. Kaju inhibited from basal cell carcinoma, a type of skin cancer
More information: 41 Tips to remove dead skin cells from the face and body
for more information related to health, skin, hair benefits of many types of food, fruits, etc, go to our home page Home Nutrition. After studying writing 12 benefits of cashew nuts for health, skin and hair, I hope this article will help you learn more benefits of cashew nuts. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them then I will respond as soon as possible. Reaping the wonderful positive and remember to share your experience with us.