The art of breastfeeding is always a delight for the newborn baby and even for the mother involved . It, AOS done the best thing a mother can do for her newborn baby. A baby whose mother died in childbirth suffers from malnutrition because breast milk is not available. Regardless of the amount of artificial milk given to the child, he or she can never have a normal development without real breast milk. In this report an attempt to unravel the rich benefits of breastfeeding for both the child and the mother does.
Benefits of breastfeeding for the baby
babies are the main beneficiaries of the wealth of breast milk. The following are the main benefits they get from breastfeeding.
- Breast milk is a natural and complete food for the baby.
- The art of breastfeeding provides an unbreakable bond between the child and the mother.
- The baby receives nutrients and antibodies necessary for healthy growth through proper breastfeeding.
- A child who breastfeeds is less likely to have diarrhea and other common diseases affecting children.
- The child is protected against gastroenteritis and other stomach diseases.
- There, AOS always reduced constipation when breastfeeding a child risk.
- childhood diabetes is also minimized or avoided altogether when the child is properly fed with breast milk.
- Respiratory diseases, pneumonia, kidney disease and other bodily infections are drastically reduced or even avoided when breastfeeding a child.
- A child is adequately breastfed is completely free of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- Tooth decay and cavities are avoided when a child suckles well.
- The child enjoys proper speech and facial development with adequate breastfeeding in place.
- The intelligence quotient (IQ) of children is enhanced as the brain develops through proper breastfeeding.
- Heart disease is reduced or completely avoided through proper breastfeeding.
- Bone formation is greater.
- The spiritual and emotional development is also improved.
- When a child breastfeeds, the antibody response in your body improved.
- The child is less likely to be hospitalized throughout the infant stage.
- allergic infections and other harmful bacterial infection are reduced or completely avoided when a child is adequately breastfed.
- The risk of vitamin E deficiency is avoided through breastfeeding.
- The risk of iron deficiency is also avoided.
- The risks of rheumatoid arthritis and cute appendicitis are reduced or avoided altogether through breastfeeding.
- The child is saved from childhood obesity when he or she is being breastfed properly.
Benefits of breastfeeding for the mother
Breastfeeding not only benefits the child, mother is also involved. She stands a chance to enjoy a lot of advantages as follows.
- A nursing mother is less likely to have breast cancer.
- endometrial cancers and cervical also reduced or avoided altogether.
- The mother has lower risk of anemia
- She, AOS protected against attack of osteoporosis.
- There, AOS also reduced hip fracture in the life of the mother risk.
- Maternal death is often reduced or avoided
- Breastfeeding helps the mother to lose some weight gained during pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding also delays the return of fertility cycle thereby giving adequate space for the next pregnancy.
- Through breastfeeding, mother love, AOS for the baby is older. The bonus increases immeasurably.
- A mother breastfeeding the baby is well sure to enjoy the good health of the baby as well as her
- Breastfeeding It makes the mother feel good while looking at your baby.
- There, AOS is always an increase in the production of hormones throughout the body of the mother to breastfeed the baby.
- Breastfeeding ensures proper nursing of the child by the mother without discomfort must.
- The mother was saved from incessant baby cries at night when the baby suckles well.
- Breastfeeding helps the mother to be well known to the child.
- The joy of motherhood is fully felt by the mother when breastfeeding session is moving in the well.
Overall, the benefits of breastfeeding for both the child and the mother can not be exhausted. The joy of the experience of child and mother is not quantifiable. This is why it, AOS very important for the man of the house to ensure that women have all the necessary support to ensure breast milk is flowing as expected.