This recipe quiche crusts makes it a tasty meal full of protein rich in nutrients, and. It’s the kind of food that can be varied and enjoy anytime!
As the mornings and evenings are starting to get cold and I can feel crisp fall crawling and am very happy recipe cold weather once again.
One of my new favorites is this quiche recipe without bark that is a variation of one my nutritionist shared with me not long ago.
This quiche is easy, filling, and full of nutrients!
is the type of food that can be varied with different meats and vegetables, depending on what’s in your refrigerator. I tend to throw in the pan as we are getting the children ready for school in the mornings.
a deep cast iron skillet to carry out (such as this ) is required so you can move it from the stove to the oven.
Crustless Quiche Recipe for busy mornings
My favorite version of this quiche uncrusted includes:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen chopped cabbage
- 1-2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 8 eggs
- 4-5 precooked sausage
- salt and pepper
- feta or goat cheese flavored
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
After coating the pan with olive oil, cooking kale half inch of water until tender. Add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and salt to cook kale to help break down.
I have to confess that I used to avoid kale because I do not like the texture. However, he could not ignore the dense nutrients that offer a multitude of benefits such.
Kale aids in detoxification, lower cholesterol, fight inflammation, and promoting antioxidants. Kale is now widely studied for its positive role in the fight against cancer.
Kale takes longer to cook than other vegetables down. However, by using apple cider vinegar and be patient for a few minutes, all it has to offer vitamins you get!
Once the kale is cooked down and the water is gone, add the remaining spices and cut pieces of precooked sausage (bacon would work great here too).
Add the eggs and mix well.
Cook over medium heat until eggs are mostly firm around the edges and the center is still some liquid.
Add feta or goat cheese on top and remove from heat.
Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Enjoy freshly cut on the side, sprinkled with salt and pepper tomatoes.
feels good to know that you have prepared yourself and your loved ones a tasty meal full of protein, rich in nutrients that will help you prosper!
Wondering whether you should invest in cast iron
- Its exceptional heat retention capabilities keep your delicious hot eggs while the children get out the door.
- cooked evenly throughout the pan.
- Cast iron goes from stovetop to oven.
- I think it’s important to note that iron deficiency is fairly common throughout the world especially among women. Cooking food in a cast iron skillet is said to increase the iron content up to 20%.
- Although attention is a little different from other pans, it is still very easy. I rinse and wipe immediately with olive oil after each use.