Baetea is a mixture of tea recently published that aims to help anyone get the figure they want to use a combination of ingredients that detoxify, fuel, and boost your body. Here is our opinion Baetea.
What is Baetea?
El-trendily called Baetea is a healthy tea brand that promises to support your weight loss and cleanup goals.
The tea comes in a number of different varieties designed to supplement your diet and exercise to help you achieve different weight loss goals. For example, is the mixture of 14 days, “Teatox” promises to detoxify your body. Or, there’s the tea Cutis promises to boost skin health.
The teas are priced between $ 25 and $ 35 for about 15 servings. They contain 100% natural ingredients that vary mixture to mix according to their unique health goals.
How Baetea work?
Baetea combines all work similarly. They work using 100% natural ingredients that are handpicked to remove fat and improve your overall body health.
Some of the key ingredients in all Baetea mixtures are antioxidants. Antioxidants work by increasing the flow of oxygen throughout the body, rejuvenating the cells and increase their concentration and physical endurance.
Specific types of tea, such as the popular Baetea Teatox contain organic herbs that help in digestion. In fact, there is a mixture of various types of tea, including China Wu Yi tea, choice of green tea and senna, all of which claim to be the best way to soothe and cleanse your body.
Some of the promised benefits of Baetea include:
– boost metabolism and increase fat burning
– calm and cleanse your body
– increase energy and state mood
– aid in digestion
– to promote fullness and appetite suppression
– rich in vitamins, antioxidants and
Baetea separates its products in six different categories based on their supposed benefits. These categories include all of the following characteristics:
> Weight Loss
– Day 14 Teatox – $ 35 (35 grams of herbal tea)
– Day 28 Teatox – $ 55 ( 80 grams of herbal tea)
– Complexion tea – $ 25 (80 grams of herbal tea)
– tea energy – $ 25 (90 grams of herbal tea)
– Happy tea – $ 25 (50 grams of herbal tea)
– Sleep tea – $ 25 (45 grams of herbal tea)
– Zen tea – $ 25 (40 grams of herbal tea)
– Immunity tea – $ 25 (80 grams of tea herbs)
– mint tea – $ 25 (40 grams of herbal tea)
mixtures Baetea all contain ingredients Similar. Baetea.com ingredients page lists all of the following ingredients, along with their associated advantages:
– Chinese Oolong Wu Yi :. Oolong tea is partially fermented and helps burn fat faster while increasing your metabolism
– organic green tea: Increases the metabolism of your body with key ingredients such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Baetea specifically states that green tea can increase the body’s metabolic rate by up to 4%.
– Organic Rooibos :. Rooibos Organic Tea is originally from South Africa and is free of caffeine but rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, which naturally increase your energy and health
– Ginger Root :. Ginger root is used to cleanse the body and relieve gastrointestinal problems
– Granada: Granada is described as a “super” and contains high levels of antioxidants called flavonoids , which are compounds natural vegetable. Pomegranates are said to have more antioxidants than green tea, whether or black tea.
– Senna Leaf Senna leaf is a natural laxative known. However, Baetea assures customers that their mixtures Teatox not create a laxative effect because senna is only 1% of the mixture (using senna compared with an extract).
– Leaf Stevia :. Stevia is a shrub native to Paraguay and is used as a natural sweetener
– Honey powder :. Honey consists of about 69% glucose and fructose, so it is a natural and healthy sweetener
– Other ingredients: lemon juice, sea salt, corn, citric acid and used as flavoring compounds
All these ingredients are natural and well known for its various health benefits. However, actually Baetea not describe the amount of each ingredient is included in each tea blend. If you trust the company to include the correct dose, then that’s not a problem. However, some people may be uncomfortable not knowing exactly what they are putting into their bodies.
Even in the individual product pages, you will see most of the listed ingredients in the formula as a “proprietary blend of herbs”. This patented formula contains 10 to 15 different ingredients, but only one overall dosage -. So you can not compare the amount of, for example, Stevia is included in the supplement compared with camomile flower, for example
These are the specific instructions the manufacturer regarding the use of Baetea:
– Drinking a cup of tea every morning “when rising or before a workout”
– Add one teaspoon (1 to 2 grams) loose tea into his cup of tea leaves or an infuser
– Let your tea infusion by pouring a cup of almost boiling water over the tea and leave to infuse for 3 to 5 minutes before drinking
the manufacturer insists that consistency is the key if you want to maximize the effectiveness of Baetea. You should also associate tea with plenty of water, healthy and balanced meals and plenty of exercise (of course, these are good health advice whether or not you are drinking tea).
How to Buy Baetea
Baetea All prices mentioned above are based on pricing on the official website Baetea.com.
However, Baetea is also very popular in Amazon where the Teatox plan 14 days is the number one selling product in the category of tea drinks. You can save some money by ordering through Amazon, as it is priced at $ 25 on Amazon compared to $ 35 at the official website Baetea.com.
Ultimately, Baetea is a mixture of infusions and proven ingredients that can provide many health benefits. If you do not mind paying a little more for their daily cup of tea, then Baetea can improve your health and vitality by detoxifying your body and suppress appetite while providing other unique health benefits.