hope you all have enjoyed our month of ask me anything August [de19459006] until now, because I’m sure I’ve enjoyed writing my question Lauren messages. It is always interesting to go through your questions and comments, then sit down to write something and give my two cents on each topic. To round off the topic of this month, I’ve put together a final Question Lauren post where I’m sharing 25 things you do not know me. Personally I love reading these types of messages, so I hope you enjoy discovering some new facts about your server! Let’s start, right?
1. Dirty Dancing is one of the few movies I can watch again and again. Nobody puts Baby in a corner!
2. Backgammon is one of my favorite games. My husband and I play all the time.
3. My favorite holiday was never a went to Italy with my family trip six years ago. We went for two weeks and traveled all over the country.
4. I have chips (and I had to correct) my front tooth left 3 times in the last year. Clumsy.
5. When I travel I go to the street food is a fresh coconut. They are very moisturizing, and coconut meat is a great little snack.
6. Can I make a mean chicken dish with artichoke, white wine and butter sauce, served over angel hair pasta. My husband calls it Chicken Lauren.
7. In high school I had to play softball for PE credit and I was so terrible that my position was “scorekeeper”.
8. I was in student government ASB when I was in high school. What I can say … I love my party planning.
9. I’ve been skydiving twice.
10. I have two dogs named Chloe and Fitzgerald. We called Fitz shortly after F. Scott Fitzgerald (if you ask me) and John F. Kennedy (if you ask William).
11. I can not stand the smell of lemongrass. It makes me very nauseous. lime flowers, however, are one of my favorites odors in the world.
12. When I was in high school I was playing Twister at a meeting of energy against all students and pants I fell. I blame the low-rise jeans trend …
13. My name is Lauren Katherine, which is a version of the first and maiden name of my mother, Katherine Lawrence, he flipped.
14. Grow had tons of pet-dogs, cats, box turtles, hamsters, budgies, finches, and an aquarium full of fish. My mom is an animal lover.
15. My favorite plant is large in my garden is roses.
16. I love any combination of cream colors, blush and gold.
17. My parents have been married for 33 years.
18. My engagement ring is the best gift I have received.
19. My favorite food is Pho. I’d eat every day if I could.
20. I am good at Tetris.
21. My crush girls is Emilia Clarke Game of Thrones. I love his Instagram . Why is the cutest thing?
22. My go to cocktail at a bar is extra dirty martini.
23. My must-have product is sunscreen. It’s the first thing I start every morning
24. I firmly believe that really good vanilla ice cream is underestimated.
25. I met my husband when I was 16 years old and sits on stage at one of his concerts. Ten years later who settled on a blind date.
What’s done in the previous list was more surprised?
Let me know what you thought in the comments! And if you have a list of interesting facts most people do not know about you, feel free to share. I love reading your answers.