of all natural Parkinson
How Parkinson’s affects daily living
Parkinson kills neurons in the part of the brain used to control the movement of your body.
That’s why Parkinson’s patients have more and more difficulty walking or out of a chair. It is a degenerative disease terribly. Victims suffer tremors, muscle weakness and stiffness, all of which gets progressively worse over time.
The treatments of Parkinson’s disease Mainstream
Conventional medicine usually drugs directed prescription and sometimes surgery to treat Parkinson .
treatment of Parkinson’s disease I recommend
I recommend the totally natural treatment of Parkinson for my patients in the Sears Institute for Anti-Aging Medicine … and treatment usually involves fasting.
Research has long shown that fast can protect your brain and reduce the risk of Parkinson’s.
A recent study The Journal of Neuroscience shows that fasting works as a treatment for Parkinson’s disease because of AMPK occurs . 1
AMPK is a bit of powerful protein that acts as an enzyme in your body. It is inside every cell of your body and serves as a sort of “ regulator master switch .”
When AMPK is increased, your body kicks into high gear and works with youthful vitality.
Researchers at the Institute of Biomedical Discovery of Monash in Australia put mice on a severely restricted diet. As a result, the mice produced more ghrelin , the hormone that regulates hunger.
Then he showed that ghrelin activates AMPK in the brain, which triggers brain cells to go into survival mode.
Thus, by eating less, naturally, mice increased their levels of AMPK – and protected part of the brain that is attacked by Parkinson’s.
The problem is that AMPK levels decline with age. 2
The old cells with low AMPK become clogged with debris. They operate at reduced efficiency. These cells loaded scrap accelerate the aging process. And they are one of the major contributors to neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson’s. 3
Research shows that AMPK also:
- increases cellular longevity; 4
- improves the absorption of glucose and decreases the level of blood sugar; 5
- stays slim by burning stored fat and preventing it from being stored; 6
- protects against diseases of aging by reducing inflammation; 7
- increases their mitochondria, the tiny powerhouses in their cells. 8
Fasting is one of the ways your body can increase their levels of AMPK – no matter what your age. But I’m not talking about living in water for 40 days.
how to fast without losing eat
I help my patients get the benefits of fasting with a safe, simple trick. only divide the day in an eight-hour “window eating”, followed by a 16 hour fast. Here’s how it works …
- Start your day with breakfast 10 a.m .;
- Eat lunch at the usual time;
- Finish your dinner for 6 p.m.
- do not eat anything from 6 p.m. to 10 a.m. the next morning.
Most of my patients find this “intermittent” fast easy to do. They do not feel hungry. But if fasting is not for you, there are other ways to activate AMPK activity.
AMPK boost naturally with the vine of immortality
Chinese medicine has known for centuries around an amazing anti-aging vine called Jiaogulan. Known by botanists as Gynostemma pentaphyllum belongs to the cucumber family.
In traditional Asian medicine, G. pentaphyllum is used to promote longevity. 9 And modern science shows that it works by promoting activity AMPK. 10
You can find supplements containing G . pentaphyllum online. For the effects of calorie restriction – without starving – I recommend taking 150 mg per day.
to make a tea, you can buy sheets G . pentaphyllum online and in health stores specialty. Research shows that consumption of G . pentaphyllum tea a day can reduce levels of blood sugar and improve insulin sensitivity. Just boil water and add six grams of leaves. Let stand for 10 minutes then strain.
AMPK activity can be increased with vigorous exercise, like my PACE program. 11
When you exercise, AMPK “taking the temperature” of its cells to see how much energy you have. As glycogen is depleted during a PACE training, AMPK sways in full force. your muscles are said to convert sugar in the blood and store it as energy in the muscle, rather than turn it into body fat. Now you have the energy available for the next time you ask your muscles to do the same kind of effort. At the same time begin to break down fat that has already saved. 12
And when the switch AMPK is activated by PACE, you get all the other anti-aging benefits of this remarkable molecule, as well as protect the brain from Parkinson.
To your good health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS
1. Bayliss JA, Lemus MB, “Ghrelin-AMPK signaling mediates the neuroprotective effects of caloric restriction in Parkinson’s disease.” The Journal of Neuroscience . 2016 March, 36 (10): 3049-3063; doi:. 10.1523
2. A Salminen, K. Kaarniranta “AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) controls the aging process through an integrated signaling network.” Ageing Res Rev. 2012; 11 (2) :. 230-41
3. JV Hindle. “The aging, neurodegeneration and Parkinson’s disease.” Age Ageing . . 2010; 39 (2): 156-61
4. A Salminen, K. Kaarniranta “AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) controls the aging process through an integrated signaling network.” Ageing Res Rev . 2012 Apr; 11 (2) :. 230-41
5. Friedrichsen M, Mortensen B, C Pehmøller, Birk JB, JF Wojtaszewski. “Exercise-induced AMPK activity in skeletal muscle: role in glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity.” 2013. Molecular Cell Endocrinol . . 25; 366 (2): 204-14
6. Luo Z, Zang M, Guo W. “AMPK as a tumor suppressor metabolic control :. metabolism and cell growth” Future Oncol . . 2010; 6 (3): 457-70
7. SJ Bijland S, Mancini, Salt IP. “Role of AMP-activated protein kinase in adipose tissue metabolism and inflammation.” Clin Sci (Lond). . 2013; 124 (8): 491-507
8. Niemann B, R Pan, Teschner M, Boening A, Silber RE, Rohrbach S. “Age and changes associated with obesity in the expression and activation the components of the pathway in human right atrial tissue AMPK signaling. ” Exp Gerontol . 2013; 48 (1): 55-63
9. Li XL, Wang ZH, YX Zhao, et al. “Isolation and antitumor activities of polysaccharide acid Gynostemma pentaphyllum Makino.” Carbohydr Polym . . 2012; 89 (3): 942-7
10. Gauhar R, Hwang SL, Jeong SS, et al. “Heat treated Gynostemma pentaphyllum extract improves obesity in ob / ob mice by the activation of AMP-activated protein kinase.” Biotechnol Let t. 2012 Sep; 34 (9) :. 1607-1616
11. Hardie DG. “AMP-activated protein kinase: a system of key mediating the metabolic response to exercise.” Med Sci Sports Exerc . 2004. 36 (1): 28-34
12. H. O’Neill “AMPK and exercise :. glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity” Diabetes Metab J . . 2013; 37 (1): 1-21
The All-Natural Treatment of Parkinson first appeared in Dr. Al Sears, MD Anti Aging Pioneer Alternative Health Newsletter .