erectile dysfunction is a serious problem characterized the inability to achieve and maintain an erection firm enough, necessary for sexual intercourse without obstacles. It is a disorder, the incidence and severity of which increase with age. Erectile dysfunction is treated as a social taboo by most people consider it a sign of humble masculinity. However, it is only a condition that could be caused due to a number of reasons and it is certainly curable.
Some of the common symptoms of a patient suffering from erectile dysfunction are
- difficulty achieving an erection.
- Inability to perform in bed as the person ejaculates way before orgasm, is unable to maintain an erection.
The causes of erectile dysfunction usually include
- performance anxiety
- Relationship Issues
- enlargement gland
standard treatment for erectile dysfunction include:
1. style changes life
- exercising regularly
- Trying to lose weight as the weight is often the main reason behind this disorder
- reduce or completely stop drinking
2. non-pharmacological treatments These include:
- of penis vacuum pumps: they are used just before intercourse so that blood is pulled into the penis. However, this often causes bruising.
- penile implants. The implants are inserted in the penis through surgery and can be inflated when necessary
- surgery blood vessels :. This is recommended when erectile dysfunction occurs because the vessels leaky
3. Treatment Drugs imply
- Medications such as Cialis, Viagra or Levitra helps increase blood flow to the penis. However, they cause a number of side effects including headaches, nasal congestion, dizziness, flushing of the face, etc.
- injections of testosterone replacement inductors and erection can be used, but they have side effects include acne, scars, pain in the penis, increased urination, breast enlargement, etc.
4. Natural Remedies : These include Panax Ginseng, Rhodiola rosea, DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone), L-arginine and acupuncture