Understanding the symptoms of adrenal fatigue and treatment options can help improve your health and help overcome this condition.
Learn about the symptoms of adrenal fatigue and treatment options will help you understand this a little better condition. Adrenal fatigue occurs when the adrenal glands are not functioning properly. These glands are located on top of the kidneys and produce life hormone called cortisol. It is also known as the stress hormone because it regulates how your body responds to stress.
For this reason, be under intense stress or living in a stressful environment for a long time can cause adrenal fatigue. However, it can happen after suffering from respiratory infections such as pneumonia or chronic bronchitis. When these glands do not function properly, the body is unable to produce the right amount of cortisol and cause other hormonal imbalances that affect the body in three stages.
In the first stage, cortisol levels tend to peak at night, causing insomnia. It can also lead to weight gain in the abdominal area and insulin resistance. By the time you reach the second stage, most people start waking up between 2 and 4 am and can not fall asleep again. As a result, you become very tired and stressed out at night.
The third stage is called the stage of exhaustion. No matter how much sleep you get, you still feel exhausted and some people suffer from low dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and thyroid hormone levels. This stage also puts you at high risk of autoimmune disease.
Symptoms of adrenal fatigue
Fatigue sometimes is normal, especially if you are not getting enough sleep. However, stay tired all the time, even when you get plenty of sleep is not normal. It could be the first symptom of adrenal fatigue.
Because this condition creates a hormonal imbalance, symptoms may vary depending on which hormones are affected. However, almost everyone experience one or all of the following symptoms:
- Chronic fatigue in the mornings -? Do you wake up tired and sleepy, even after get a good night sleep
- burst of energy at night -. An increase in cortisol levels at night can lead to a sudden burst of energy, while cortisol levels must peak early in the morning
- Crave Salty foods -. This condition can cause the body to produce less aldosterone hormones, which leads to frequent urination and inability to balance the minerals in the blood, which leads to craving for salty foods
- Weak immune system – an imbalance in cortisol levels can wreak havoc on your immune system. high levels of cortisol weaken the immune system and makes it more susceptible to all kinds of diseases, while low levels can do more than react to pathogens.
- difficulty handling stressful situations – adrenaline, noradrenaline and cortisol hormones all help to deal with stress in a calm and reasonable manner. This condition causes low levels of these hormones, which make it difficult to cope with any kind of stress.
people suffering from adrenal fatigue can also suffer from dry skin, joint pain, weight gain, low back pain, dizziness, poor circulation and dark circles under the eyes. You can also lower your sex drive and make your blood pressure or blood sugar to fall.
Options natural treatment for adrenal fatigue
Millions of people have this condition and many of them do not realize it. If you need some kind of boost to help you get going in the morning and to keep playing all day, you may be suffering from adrenal fatigue. If symptoms worsen, you may even prevents him from leading a normal life, but there are ways you can treat this natural condition.
How diet can help adrenal fatigue
Start by implementing a good diet plan. What you eat plays an important role in your overall health, but also affects the adrenal glands.
eliminate foods that are difficult to digest, such as those listed below:
- Processed foods
- Sugar and artificial sweeteners
- microwave food
- hydrogenated oils
eat foods that are easy to digest as follows:
- rich in lean proteins like fish, chicken and turkey
- carbohydrate-free gluten
- vegetables bright color
- whole grains
- rich nutrient foods like coconut, avocado, olives and nuts
for more information about adrenal fatigue diet plan, visit the adrenal Solutions .
Herbs for Adrenal Fatigue
Use adaptogenic herbs to help the body adapt or cope with the stress they face every day. These herbs increase your energy level, stamina and endurance. They also help improve attention, concentration and mental clarity. adaptogenic herbs are organically grown and some of the most popular include holy basil Ashwagandha , Ginseng and Rhodiola rosea .
rest for adrenal fatigue
The last step is get a good night’s sleep . The body needs 8 to 10 hours of sleep every night, every night. It is also important for you to be in bed at 11 pm because after that time, you may experience a further increase in cortisol which makes it difficult to go to sleep. Besides getting a good night’s sleep, make time to relax and enjoy life. Reducing stress levels will go a long way in the treatment of adrenal fatigue.