The stomach is a large area, and every pain can be caused by several reasons – from benign to dangerous. For a better understanding of the potential impacts, identify the exact location of your pain.
The stomach pain is one of the most common symptoms that sometimes affects 90% of people. Sometimes it scares us because of the intensity, but the intensity of the pain does not mean that their cause is serious and back -. Soft yet durable pain can mean chronic disease that must be understood
If you notice pain in the abdomen, anywhere, lasting more than 2 weeks, consult a doctor to exclude any serious diagnosis. Reason immediate visit to the doctor bloating, prolonged vomiting, diarrhea and blood in the stool is prolonged.
Abdominal pain is any pain felt in the area between the chest and groin. Given the stomach occupies a large part of the body, it is necessary to pinpoint the place where it hurts to make it easier to find the cause. Find your weak point on the map and identify its meaning.
- gallstones, stomach ulcers, inflammation of the pancreas;
- stomach ulcers, heartburn, indigestion, inflammation of the pancreas, gallstones, epigastric hernia (hernia above the navel);
- stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer, obstruction of the bile ducts, pancreas inflammation;
- Kidney stones, urinary tract inflammation, constipation, lumbar hernia – displaced disc in the spine;
- Inflammation of the pancreas, an early stage of appendicitis, stomach ulcers, inflammation of the colon, inflammation of the small intestine, Crohn’s disease, umbilical hernias (umbilical hernia);
- Kidney stones, diverticular disease, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease;
- appendicitis, constipation, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, pain in the groin – inguinal hernia (endometriosis, etc.);
- urinary inflammation, appendicitis, inflammatory bowel, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, diverticular disease;
- The diverticular disease, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, pain in the groin -. inguinal
Less serious problemsVarious possible causes of pain, and less serious causes are: constipation due to poor diet and poor intolerance motion to certain foods, gastritis due to excessive creation acid stomach, food poisoning or stomach / intestinal virus infection [